○Chapter 9○ HE★VENS? They were born in HELL

"Heavens?"

"Yeah, how are they like?" I asked again. "I heard you guys  were against them in Uta☆Pri Awards. How were they like?"

"Well, they were great singers... But they were really annoying," Syo said with an obvious urge to kill someone.

"Come on Syo, they weren't that bad..." Natsuki said.

"No! They were horrible! They tried to steal Haruka!" Cecil whined.

"They did?!" I exclaimed and started to feel like killing them.

"Um, Yuri-chan... You look scary," Otoya whined.

"Eh? Do I?" I mouthed out.

"So, why are you asking?" Tokiya asked.

"Well, Ai told me they were staying at the same resort as us," I replied.

"T-They are?" Haruka asked.

"Yeah apparently and now I feel like crushing them..." I said angrily.

"Who's crushing who?" someone said suddenly.

I turned around and saw three unfamiliar men.

The one in the middle was a tall, young man. He had ash-brown hair, styled in a way similar to Natsuki's, as well as black, thick-rimmed glasses. His eyes are purple, and he has noticeably long eyelashes.

On his left was a young boy who has very light salmon-pink hair in a style faintly similar to Syo's and Natsuki's combined. His eyes are a greyish color and his eyelashes are also noticeable. His height appears to be shorter than Syo's.

On his right was a rather tall man with black hair that's parted to the right, and eyes which have a light yellowish tint.

"Um, who are you?" I asked.

"Ah~ I am sorry. I am Otori Eiichi," the guy in the middle said. "Of HE★VENS."

"And I am Mikado Nagi~ Nice to meet you! I am also part of HE★VENS," the short guy on the left said. "Oh and this guy is Sumeragi Kira" He pointed at the guy on the right, then stretched out his hand.

"Nice to meet you..." Kira said.

"Nice to meet you, I am Yuriko Otsuka," I greeted and held out my hand to shake his, but he slapped my hand away.

"Like I would shake it. Someone who doesn't know the great HE★VENS, yet feel like crushing us. How pathetic. Which hole did you dig up from?" Nagi said, laughing at me.

"Tch. How dare you!" I shouted angrily.

"How uncute for a girl like you," Nagi teased.

"So this is where you went to," a familiar voice suddenly said.

"Oh hi Ai," I greeted the cyan-headed.

 "Oh? It's the robot," Eiichi said in an unsurprised tone.

"Eh? You know him?" I asked.

"Of course. Ai is a famous idol since a young age. He is to perfect to be human. He can only be a robot," Eiichi said.

That's true... Of course I would know that. I love him after all... But what's up with these guys? Theses people are the HE★VENS? They were born in HELL!!! I hate them! I will show them who is better...

"Oh right, it's time for you to practice," Ai said.

"Huh? Oh right, I will go ahead then. Where's the practice room?" I asked.

"You are in the practice room..." Ai replied and pointed at the piano I seemed to have not notice when I entered the room. 

"Yuri-chan seems to be an idiot, huh?" Nagi laughed.