Chapter 6- Icecream date

SEORI'S POV:

It was around 10pm at night and I was binge watching the k-drama "When I fly towards you". I paused the k-drama to get a snack from the kitchen and as I was heading back to my room, it finally hit me that I had told Levi that I would reward him if I got good grades on my Science test.
Taking this as an opportunity to spend more time with him, I decided to text him.

*TEXT*

Seori: Yo
Levi: wsg
Seori:So you know how I said I was ganna treat you to smth if I did good in the Science test right?
Levi: I want ice cream
Seori: huh?
Levi: you wanna treat me to smth right?
I want ice cream.
Seori: oh alr
Does tmr(Saturday) at the local Ice cream shop near skl sound good?
Levi: yup
2pm right?
Seori: Mhm
______________________________________
*TIME SKIP*
SATURDAY 2:02 PM

" Ugh. ", I said under my breathe as I ran to the ice cream shop, still half asleep.
This is what I get for binge watching k-drama til 2 in the morning.
This is soo embarrassing.... I mean I'm the one that's supposed to be treating him to ice cream and I'm over here, running late.

Finally, I arrived at the ice cream and saw Levi sitting down on the bench across from the shop, with one ear pod in his ears as he read a book.

Seori:" Hey! Levi... *huff* sorry about that..... *huff*", I said, still out of breath from running non-stop for 10 minutes.

Levi:"Mhm...", he said as he looked up from his book as he thoroughly examined me.

I wore black, baggy sweat pants with a black long sleeves top. I had a white, glitter flap bag that hung from my right shoulder to the left side of my hip. My face was still puffy due to the fact that I just got up and I had barely visible eye bags under my eyes.
Although I was in a rush and severely late, I still took the effort to put on lip gloss, spray some vanilla scented perfume and fix my hair into a half up half down hairstyle so I would at least look a bit presentable when I walked out my front door.

Seori:"Have you chosen what you wanted to order yet? "

Levi:" hmm...not really"

Seori:" Alright, let's go in the store and decide then", I said as I pushed him off the bench and into the store.
I looked at the menu and decided to have a caramel and vanilla icecream.
(Cus caramel and vanilla ice cream slayyys)

After I made up my mind, I looked over to Levi and saw that he was still deciding on what flavour to choose.
Me, being bored, I decided to take this chance and examine his outfit.

He wore a black, slim fit, sleeveless hoodie top along with brown cargo pants and a simple silver chain around his neck. After examining his clothes I looked up at his hair and saw that he tied his dreads up in one.

Seori:" You finish decide yet? ", I asked Levi.

Levi:" Uhhh yes? ", he said in a questioning tone.

Seori:" you sure?", I asked, knowing damn well he didn't decide for nothing.

Levi:"What did you order? "

Seori:" Oh, I just ordered a caramel and vanilla icecream"

Levi:" Well I'll get that then. "

Seori:" Hm? Oh alr", I said as I headed over to the cashier.

After telling the cashier what we wanted, it was time to pay.
I reached in my bag to grab my wallet; and then I realized....
I forgot my wallet home.

"Shii.", I thought.
I scrambled through my bag, hoping that I'll magically find, because I didn't want to hold the line up or make Levi pay-

" I'll pay. ", Levi said as he handed the cashier the money.

🥲Well... Here goes my effort of trying to pay Levi back for tutoring me.

As we both walked over to the other employee to grab our icecream, I apologized nonstop and Levi just laughed it off as he grabbed both of our icecream and headed outside by the bench he was sitting on before.

It was awkwardly silent as we both ate our icecream. Still, in my efforts to apologize for making him pay, I offered him my icecream, to which he said no.

Seori:" Listen. I'm soooo sorry for making you pay... please accept my ap-"

LEVI'S POV:

In an effort to make Seori shut up and stop apologizing for no reason at all, I unconsciously shoved my icecream in her face.

Seori"ah- Hey! What was that for? ", she said as she wiped the icecream off her face and licked it.

Seeing her reaction, it made me laugh.

Levi:" I *laughs* I just thought it would make you stop apologizing *laughs*".

Seori:" If I did that, it wouldn't be so funny would it? ", she said as she tried to shove her icecream in my face but I luckily dodged it in time.

Still laughing, I looked up to see her face and saw that she still had a piece of icecream lingering at the left side of her cheek. Suddenly, this random rush of emotion came over me and tension built up between Seori and I. I then had this strong urge to do something I would never think of doing to any other girl.
I kissed her.
It was a quick yet passionate kiss, filled with emotion.

• • •

SEORI'S POV

!!!

Did he just-
Did he just kiss me??

Levi backed away from me a bit, still maintaining eye contact as he wiped off the piece of icecream from my cheek.

I stared back at him in disbelief. I felt a rush of heat coming onto my face and I quickly looked away.

Seori:" I- I need to go now. Bye! ", I said as I quickly ran away.

Levi:" Wait! "

Ignoring his call, I continued running, till I reached my house. I ran up to my room, and jumped on my bed, trying to figure out what had just happened.