001 Pilot

Hi im June Routlege and our Mission this summer is to have a good time, but before that let me tell you some things about me and the pogues.

I didnt live with my dad and brother my hole childhood.
I live with my mum and John B with dad. Our parents Split up when we were 3 years old. And dad choose John B and left me with mum. So i didnt saw my brother years and dad. Our mum never was the parent we needed so you could guess she was absuive and i mean Abusive with everything in it. Shes drinking Smoking, I mean i also do that now but she also does drugs.  When i was i think 13 or 14 i moved to my brother John B and Our dad. It was great we talked, laughed, and tried to solve the stupid Royal Merchent. Why i called it stupid, you will see why.  The thing I was sad about the most is Dad never visiting me or calling me checked on me and he KNEW how mum was, thats what really is pissing me off. While John B had a normal good childhood i was abused. He was never there for me and i needed him the most. But its really great that i now live with them again. The pogues are my family they ALWAYS will be. Safe to say as every teenager Puperty Starts to hit. John B was way taller i also grew But not as tall as John B. My boobs grow to a C cup and my body started to change. And im not gonne lie i love my body. I got pretty curves where there should be and of course a great style.
The pogues also. Jj got way taller and got pretty hot not gonne lie. Kiara also got taller and her boobs got to a B cup etc. Pope also got taller. Cant forget they voices. That means were hanging out and drink party and everything. Just what teenagers do these days. Our Dad always told us not to drink to much and not to smoke to much. He let us be but somethimes there where rules.

So that is my life so far but now im gonne give it to my brother John B he will introduce you to the pogues.

John B Pov:

Were the pogues and Our Mission this summer is to have fun. So let me introduce you to the pogues or pougies or P4L we call them.

Lets start with JJ Maybank

I know him since 3rd grade. He is like a brother to me and he can surf very good just dont tell him i said that. He always Crashes at the Chateau we called it. His dad is abusive so thats why. He is always welcomed. He is always straight smuggling and i know for a 100% he has a crush on my sister he is clearly macking on her i know it. Even Kie or Pope agree. But under my control it isnt Happening. I dont know trough if my twin sister has a crush on him. I somethimes think so because
1. They are always flirting
2. They sleep in one bed the guest room it is pissing me off but i have to expect it because somethimes June has nightmares or Jj has it.
3. The way he is looking at her whenever she is just talking to Kie or Pope or when she is in a Bikini i always smack him on the head for that
4. They cuddle kisses on the cheek its not just friendship i know it.

Second Kiara Carrera or Kie as we call her: