004 A Grady white

After the storm Agatha

I woke up seeing JJ beside me sleeping peasfully i stare at the blonde boy with his messy hair. His hands on my waist and his head on my chest. Like a little Baby I tought.
Slowly he also woke up and stared at me.,, What?", i said looking him in the eye while he Puts a smile on his face.
,,Nothing, Nothing but you sure you okey it has a pretty dark bruise, he answerd still a little tired.
I nodded im fine he sighed and Puts June closer. June smiled she loved the friendship of him.

,,GOOD MORNING June AND JJ, "my brother almost screamed, he came in the guest room and June said Goodmorning back.

Before he walks outside again he sees that JJ has his hands on Lilly. Put your Hands of her waist, before i Punch you in the Lips JJ maybank, he says lokking him in a death glare.  ,, Jeez man its not like I fucked her or something, Jj said hearing a chuckle from June. John B grabbed the Broomstick across the room, but after that JJ quickly stand up not his hands on her waist anymore. June growned:,, IT was pretty Comfy John B."

,, Thats what i tought MAYBANK, he said laughing., Ignoring it that it was comfortable, he hates to admit it but they are meant for each other but he is still scared of it what if they dont work out and the friendship will breack, thats why he invented the rule.  ,,Come on now look what Agatha did its God telling is to fight, he spimly said.
Just let me get ready 10 minutes, i said walking into my room. What should i wear,  maybe this, that should do it right? ,,JJ get out so i can put my outfitt together, i simply said."
,, But i dont want to miss the Show, he said smirking at me." John B  came in and screamed at JJ to get out. He nodded and smirked on more time and then he was gone.

The outfitt

I wore a Black Bikini that JJ loved and a Croched Top with the necklease JJ bought for me and green shorts

I wore a Black Bikini that JJ loved and a Croched Top with the necklease JJ bought for me and green shorts. When i was done with the with my outfitt i went outside where my brother John B and JJ was.

,,Im done lets go, i said walking outside Jogging, because i know if he sees what i were right now he will start complaining and everything so yeah no TIME for that i tought.

As I was on the boat and the others came in my brother started the boat and the first stop was at pope. The one who always helps me with homework.

,,Hi sexy boy come on in, i said smiling when i saw Pope. We had a kinda funny relationship as friends. JJ immediatly had a jealous face which John B saw, another reason why hes macking on her, he thought. But then he saw the outfitt off her twin.

John B saw what i wore and immedietly asked why i would wear that, because all the boys will look at it including Jj Maybank. 
,, Come on John B I can decide what i wear and Plus JJ and I do that just to annoy you right JJ?

,,Yeah John B Routlege Boy." If she only know  that i love her.

,,Come on now, i said to Pope

,, Come in the boat, the two boys said."