𝟎𝟏𝟐. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞?

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞?

As the warm sunny days of June quickly faded to the golden leaves of September, she began to realise how the months had flown by as if her life was like pages in a fast-paced novel.

Mitsy also realised that she found herself in the DX more often than she ever thought she would.

To the point that she would buy pointless items or snacks just to see him. And being disappointed when she found out he wasn't on shift.

The brunette was like a virus to her. One that appeared out of seemingly nowhere and now he affected what felt like almost every area of her life.

If you had come to her four months prior and asked her anything about her involvement in the life of Sodapop Curtis, she'd be sitting there scratching her head, maybe she even would have been insulted.

Mitsy wandered among the narrow aisles, her eyes scanning the shelves for the perfect snack. The fluorescent lights buzzed overhead, casting a clinical glow on the rows of neatly arranged products. She glanced at her leather strap watch, realising she didn't have much time before her movie night with Cherry, Marcia and their boyfriends (dogs)

As she strolled past the colourful array of chips and popcorns, her fingers grazed the different packages, debating between the buttered or the classic salted ones. With a sigh, she grabbed two bags of buttered popcorn and tucked them both securly under her right arm.

Because god forbid the day cinema food came cheap.

Continuing her journey, she turned into the candy aisle, her eyes widening at the sheer variety before her. Gummy bears, chocolate bars, sour belts and more. Mitsy's lips curled into a smile as she contemplated her choices. Her sweet tooth won, and she selected a king-sized chocolate bar and a pack of rainbow-coloured gummies. Grabbing herself a coke on the way too.

Her arms, now filled with a small assortment of treats, slightly engulfed her torso as she headed to Soda's counter.

He sat comfortably on his stool, his boots propped casually on the counter with his nose stuck in the newspaper he held tightly in his grasp like an old man.

The heel of her go-go's clicked quietly on the floor as she approached him slowly. Placing her items individually on the workbench. Only for him not to react. In fact, he hasn't reacted to anything at all since she first walked in.

And she had a little voice poking in the back of her head telling her why.

She placed the tips of her red nails on the rim of the fragile paper, slowly pulling it down to show his face of chiselled features and dark tousled curls. Only to find him exactly how she thought she would, fast asleep, drool peeking out the corner of his mouth.

She snickered lightly, brushing her items out of the way and carefully peeling the article out of his loose hands. The paper crinkling as she rolled it up and-

WACK!

The paper slams onto the top of his head as the loud sound echoed in the quiet store.

Soda shot up, his feet quickly fell from the table with the squeak of his sole and his eyes darted wildly in panic, scared his boss had caught him. But instead found the blonde beauty right in front of him, staring at his sleepy frame with eyebrows raised in amusement, yet her eyes shone in slight disappointment.