"Intro"

INTRO:

~~~~~~~

Intro:

"Aiden. Wake up, it's time." A tall figure stood by the bed as Aiden opened his eyes. The five year old rubbed little fists over his eyes to focus on the man.

It was his uncle Trent, his brown hair was slightly messy as always, and he wore a long black trench coat. A faint smile could be seen on his face as he held out his hand to the boy.

"Time for what?" Aiden asked in an innocent voice as he took his uncles hand and got out of bed. It was raining outside, it was dark. The moonlight shone in through his open bedroom window. A light breeze caught the curtains.

"You will soon find out. Remember what we talked about the other day, how things are going to change when grandma arrives? Well, she is here." his uncle's voice was low, but not cold, almost comforting in a way.

"Yes, I remember uncle. You said I won't be normal after this." his uncles hand tightened over his when he tried to take his hand from his uncle's. "I don't want to change. I want to be normal uncle. I want to keep playing with my friends at kindergarten. No one will like me anymore! I want to be normal! Please!" he pleaded.

"Hush Aiden." his uncle knelt down in front of him. "Have you forgotten what else I told you? You will be as normal as everyone else, I promise. You will play, everyday. No one will know. After tonight, you won't even remember a thing, not until it is time."

"Promise?" Aiden had such child-like innocence that it broke Trent's heart to do this to Aiden. But it had to be done. It just had to, he was their only hope for destroying the very thing that would come back for him later in his life.

"I promise kiddo, I promise." Aiden only nodded as his uncle scooped him up in his arms and they exited his bedroom, only to walk down this long dark hallway. A faint light was seen coming from a nearby room, the living room. When they reached it, he let the little boy down. Only this was not the original state their living room was in normally.

Candles were lit all around in the shape of a circle, and an elderly lady sat on the opposite side inside the circle.

The elderly lady looked more gypsy grandmother, but Aiden was still happy to see her, his face lighting up into a smile when he saw her.

"Grandma!" he almost ran towards her, and she stood up to scoop him into her arms.

"Oh my dearest Grandson, how I have missed you!" They saw each other a few months ago, when he turned five. It was then when he was told about things to come. His mind was still to little to understand most of it, but he understood he would never be the same again...

"Are you ready?" Aiden only nodded like before and his smile sagged as his grandmother sat him down before her, showing for him to sit down, soon after she did the same.

A long silence followed, which was almost like a meditating state, when his grandma spoke again. He knew he should keep his eyes closed, but he couldn't help peeking. His grandma looked strange, she was speaking strange words now, her face pulled in features that seemed like she had experiences great strain. She spoke louder, and as she spoke in this strange language that he had never heard before and lifted her hands at her sides, and he got scared.

He just wanted to get up and run into his room and hide under his blankets, but with unknown force he was kept right in the spot he had sat down. He looked to his sides, and saw the candle's flames shaking as if a light breeze had caught them, but there was no windows open in this room.

What was going on? What was granny doing? These were questions that ran through his little head, and he looked back as his uncle, but he was nowhere to be found. It took much courage to just focus his eyes on his grandmother, or close it again as he was instructed earlier.

She chanted the words that stood in ancient book of spells, a book that had been handed down from generation to generation from as far back as the existance of man. She hated doing this to her dearest grandson, but she needed to protect him, this was the only way they could be sure he would be able to defend himself. She knew this spell hadn't been performed in centuries, heck, she was even sure it was a forbidden spell, but it was worth the risk.

As she spoke the last words, she opened her eyes, the flames of the candle's seemed like fury itself erupted amongst them as the flames burned high, and she watched as her grandson opened his eyes, taking a sudden and deep gasp, his expression bewildered as if he could not breath.

He reached out to her, but as the flames suddenly died with a gust of wind, the little boy passed out...

~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~

Theme song: Simple Plan - How could this happen to me {previously Untitled}

* * * *

(Dedicated to thevaliant07 (thanks for all the cool covers/multimedia) -----> check on side multimedia!)