"Epilogue"

It's been two years since that dreadful day. I had soon after found out that being the Cursed Blood has enabled my human DNA to become vampire, while my body stayed a shifter.

It was the final year of school, and today was graduation.

Never had I felt so good in my life, my family was back together, my friends were back together.

"Are you ready to go?" I heard a voice behind me, so I turned around only to be met with Colten's excited expression.

Yes, we are finally friends, after that day, I went to visit Colten in hospital and both of us decided it would be best if we bury the hatchet once and for all. It was sealed with a weak handshake from Colten, but it was worth more than that to the both of them. My anger had subsided and I only use my abilities to do good things now, call me hero if you want, but I assure you, I am not.

"Yeah, I am ready. Lets go."

Today is the first day of the rest of our lives, and I can hardly wait. I still have all of my friends from the school and the team that I had before, but everyone now knows who and what I am.

Me and Lizzy started dating, and to my surprise I learned that Tristen had a secret thing for Amber, which I forced him to reveal, well no, I had to reveal it for him. Trent and Adrianna finally got married, and I just learned I may have a little sister or brother on the way...

I now live in a separate mansion that I share with Colten and Tristen, but still find myself wandering at night, sometimes waking up in strange places.

Either way, things worked out well for everyone in the end.

So now, as I make my way down this path, knowing what I am, knowing that I can't be changed, and still uncertain what the future has in store for me. But one thing I know for sure, I am finally at peace with my fate, for the first time really happy and content.

That is all that matters, and I am looking forward to this uncertain future...

I am Aiden Jenkins, and I am a vampire-werewolf, known as the Cursed Blood...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Song for this part:

Sick Puppies - Odd One.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thnks to eecA_V for the multimedia! >

And that's it! The end of this story, hope everyone that read enjoyed a little look into my imagination...

xxxxxxxxx

XxXX.S.B.XXxX

xxxxxxxxx