"Chapter Two"

Chapter Two:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aiden and Tristen were playing Halo 3 in his Aiden's living room for the millionth time.

It was Tristen's turn to play, the character Master Chief was carrying his Assault Riffle with an activated Bubble Shield, at the moment and he was aiming it at some of the aliens in the game known as Covenant Grunts.

Aiden leaned forward with the control in his hand and cheered as Master Chief, or Tristen eliminated all of the grunts.

Aiden's back was turned towards the entrance door, so he could not see of anybody entered the living room.

He felt as a sudden heat radiating on his back, as if someone was staring holes into him. He felt awkward as he remembered he did not have a shirt on. But he could really feel that someone was checking him out... He could almost smell that certain someone's sweet floral deodorant...

"Well done!" Lizzy broke the silence, but her voice came out strange making her sound like a frog with a dry throat...

Aiden closed his eyes and dipped his head, not wanting to look around yet. He could feel Tristen turned around and gestured towards the sofa.

"Thanks! Come join us, if you dare!" Tristen tried to temp her to join in on the game, but she lifted a hand in surrender.

"No, I'd rather not make a fool of myself..." she was not looking at Tristen, but her eyes was still fixed on his slender and toned upper body...

Aiden could almost smell it in the air, it took him a few seconds to realise this was euphoria smelled like... Tristen was right. Lizzy liked him, a lot... The thought excited him. He couldn't help himself but to get a teasing grin on his face, as he turned his head to where she sat. Her eyes widened with slight shock and with a blush that crept onto her cheeks she turned away.

"You should be getting ready, the movie shows in a bit... I don't want to be late..."

"Oh, all I need, is a shirt..." without warning he got up and stretched, showing of his slender muscular physique. This only intensified Lizzy's grin...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The drive to the cinema was a quiet and tense one, occasionally he could feel her eyes on him..

They were just in time for the movie after each of them bought a large popcorn and soda.

They found seats at the back of the Cine, and both of them sunk down into their seats. A few minutes passed before the lights went down and the screen came to light...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{A/N: Following will be some Breaking Dawn Part I quotes - apologies if you're not a fan.}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Bella, who's naked, joins Edward in sea...]

Edward Cullen: "You're so beautiful."

[she turns to face him and they kiss]

Edward Cullen: "I promise that we'd try. If this doesn't work..."

[he shakes his head]

Bella Swan: "I trust you."

[they kiss again]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At this scene he looked to his side and he saw Lizzy slide down into her seat, gripping the side, with a longing expression on her face... This made him smile again at how deep she could get with these stories.