"Chapter Five"

Chapter Five:

"Hmm, why do I feel like there is something different about this night..." Robert was walking in his garden, it was past 10 at night, and he was hungry, very hungry, and not just for a simple animal to feast upon. They never really taste as good as the humans...

Robert who had gone on a rampage killing and feeding of humans, way back in the late 1800's, was banned from ever setting foot near other humans just for the sake of feeding, and claiming that he was a threat to exposing them as Vampires. He was a young vampire back then, and could not yet control himself, but by law of the elders, he had no choice. But that didn't mean they could keep him from becoming the very very bad guy he turned out to be...

Would one human less on this earth really make a difference?

"What do you mean, what do you sense?" Xavier was walking close by.

"I mean, I can sense that a very strange thing is so close to happening, like something very dark has been awoken..."

"You can't still be referring to the boy, I already told you what I could-"

"Yes, yes, I know, it's not that I don't believe you Xavier, I would just like to take a look for myself. I am bound to meet this boy one way or another... And what better time than now?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let me out of here! Trent, please, let me out..." Aiden had watched as the sun came up and as it went down, and the same pattern repeated, for four days now... All he got to eat and drink was a steak pushed in through a small trap door from the outside.

He hit hard against the metal door which was locked. It hadn't been like the doors at his gran's bakery, no, this was much stronger, made to keep something powerful and dangerous locked inside, or keep something out, either way..

"I warned you, Aiden..." he heard his uncle's voice on the other side of the door. "I can't let you out, not yet, not until you learn to control yourself. You have out your life in danger, people saw you..."

"It won't happen again, I swear, just let me out!" Another loud bang was heard from the inside, along with low grunting sounds and sharp nails scraping down the metal.

"No Aiden. Tonight is the full moon, you can not be let out until it has passed. Tonight is the night you will know what you are..."

Then all was silent. "What do you mean what I am, what are you talking about! I want the truth, damn it, I want it now!"

"Very well, I think it is time I tell you where it all began..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seventeen years back, Rebecka was engaged to a man named Robert, he was not a human, he was a vampire, and he wanted to sire a child...

But this was impossible, as he had no mortal soul, and vampires were not known to reproduce, and turning a child was another forbidden law by the elders.

[{A/N: Think of these elders as the Voltouri?}]

He had researched many legends, of which many wasn't true, but he decided that the last of his sources would be able to work, and for this he would require the help of an arch enemy, a Lycanthrope, and the help of a witch...

Together they would be powerful to create the perfect potion from various concoctions, but the main ingredient had to be Blood of Lycanthrope and Witch... This would give him the ability to be a fertile for a day and sire a mortal human child... Or so he thought...

The perfect combination were found with mother and son, the mother being the witch, her son a werewolf. The witch and her son were of gypsy decent and had traveled a lot, never staying in one place, but the Vampire, while being truthful about what he was, paid them a lot of money to come and stay at his mansion. The witch did not approve, her views going against all that was of darkness. but she had no choice as her son's life was in danger. The vampire threatened to hunt them down and kill them if they did not comply.