~Chapter Twenty-Three- Hisoka~ The X More You X Know

"Who was that?" Machi asks me as I hum.

"She's a friend~." I answer as I look down at Machi. "She can be pretty bashful~." I add then she nods.

"Anyways, you have to go to the next meeting. It's on August 31st. It's mandatory for all members to be there." Machi reminds me then I nod.

"I will be there~." I assure her then she leaves.

I pull out my phone and tap on Adeluna's contact name, putting the phone up to my ear, hearing it go straight to voicemail. I take a deep breath and set my phone on my nightstand and walk into my bathroom. I get undressed and step into the shower, wiping the blood off of my face and washing the rest of my body. I walk out of my bathroom and sit on the bed, looking out the window.

I grab my phone and look at it again, seeing nothing from Adeluna. I set my phone back down and lay on the bed, staring up at the ceiling.

~12:00am~

My phone starts to buzz, making me stir in my bed. I sit up and grab my phone, unlocking it and opening the recent notification.

Adeluna: Come to The Union off of 5th street

My eyes widen as I get up out of bed, grabbing a pair of shorts and a sweatshirt, leaving my room. I get to the elevator and go down to the lobby, leaving Heaven's Arena, going into town. I walk down 5th street, finding a big blue neon sign saying "The Union".

I walk up to the doors and walk inside, immediately hearing the loud music and seeing the flashing lights and lasers in the room, and probably about 200 people dancing in this large club. My eyes scan around the club, trying to find Adeluna, but with how dark it was and how dark her hair is, made it not easy.

"Whhhaaatttt, why are you wearing a ha-hoodie in thee club?" A girl asks me then I look down, seeing her stumble.

I look back up and walk past her, hearing her cuss me out. I continue to search through the crowd, with little to no luck. I look up, seeing a set of stairs going to a second level of the club. I quickly push through the crowd and go up the stairs to the second floor.

The second floor was exclusively a bar for people to sit down and have a drink, not to dance. I look over the railing, scanning the crowd and trying to find her.

"Hey, Hisoka, right?" A man calls out then I look to my left.

Standing next to me was a man with blonde hair, brown eyes, wearing a black sweater, dark brown trousers, black boots, and his hair pulled back in a bun.

"I'm Elias, Adeluna's friend." He introduces then I nod.

"Ah, I've heard so much about you~." I tell him then he nods, leaning against the railing next to me.

"Likewise." He agrees then he points to the bar. "If you want, you can get a drink from the bar and we'll chat for a bit." He offers then I shrug.

"Luna sent me a text that she was here~. I'm here to talk to her and leave~." I tell him then Elias holds up a phone.

"I was the one who sent you the text." Elias tells me. "Don't worry, she is here, she's on the bottom floor dancing with my wife." He assures me as he points to the very middle of the crowd. "Addie is wearing a white top and my wife is wearing the light green top with brown hair." He tells me then I look for the woman in the green top.

I find the woman in the green top then I look next to her, seeing Adeluna sitting on her knees on a table, dancing on it. She was wearing a white corset top and black leather pants with her hair down. She was rolling her hips on the table and throwing her head back with a seductive smile on her face and she laughs as she leans forward on the table, talking to her friend.