Ch. 7 - Sharing Snake Meat

Ch. 7 - ——

After resting for a night, Zhang Jingmo took out the python meat from Xumi Ring.

He gave part of it to Qingfeng and asked him to use the meat to replace the meat that Lu Guijiu usually ate. The other part was cooking by himself, cooking a pot of snake soup, and wanted to call Lu Guijiu to share the meal with him.

Cultivators should not eat ordinary food, because these meat foods will accumulate impurities in the body and affect their practice.

Zhang Jingmo had never paid attention to this issue before. He didn't think of it until Qingfeng reminded him.

Now that he remembered it, Zhang Jingmo would not let Lu Guijiu eat mortal food anymore, so he asked Qingfeng to buy spiritual grains and spiritual plants for Lu Guijiu to eat.

However, although spiritual plants and spiritual grains are easy to buy, the meat of high-quality spiritual beasts is very rare.

The demon python that Zhang Jingmo killed was a rare treasure, both in terms of bones and meat. He brought it back with the skin and bones, specifically for Lu Guijiu to eat.

When the snake soup is cooked in the pot, it emits a rich aroma.

Zhang Jingmo added a few more medicinal herbs to soften the coldness of the snake soup.

Just when Zhang Jingmo was about to cook the snake soup, his friend named Yu came again uninvited.

Elder Yu heard that Zhang Jingmo was back, but he still couldn't wait for him, so he went to the door with two jugs of good wine. As a result, as soon as he arrived at Zhang Jingmo's cave, he smelled the strong aroma. Turning his head, he guessed that Zhang Jingmo must have brought something good back.

"Hey, I said you were looking for something. It turns out you were looking for spirit beast meat for your beloved disciple." Elder Yu walked into the kitchen from the outside while laughing.

Zhang Jingmo picked up the snake soup, turned around and walked out: "So don't fight with him."

Elder Yu said: "Hey, Qingyuan, you are too ruthless... I haven't seen you cooking for a long time. Today I finally met you, and you didn't even let me have a bite?" Qingyuan is Zhang Jingmo's Taoist nickname, Yu Elders usually call him this in private.

Zhang Jingmo smiled: "I won't let you taste it, but are you willing to leave?"

Elder Yu smiled and said: "You still understand me. Ever since I started cultivating this Tao, I have become more and more bored. I have given up my emotions and desires and only seek immortality. What do you mean by this?"

If it were anyone else, Zhang Jingmo would probably think this was a joke, but Zhang Jingmo knew that his good friend Yu Fen was serious.

Yu Fen was reborn in Zhang Jingmo so many times, there was only one ending - falling in love with the same demon cultivator and not ending well. No matter what Zhang Jingmo did, it failed to affect his good friend.

Even Zhang Jingmo sometimes deliberately made the two of them miss the time to meet each other. However, as long as Zhang Jingmo didn't pay attention, Elder Yu could form a fate with that demon cultivator, which was simply unstoppable.

After too many times, Zhang Jingmo didn't bother to take care of it. He was already weak-minded and saw that destiny was inevitable, so he simply gave up.

The snake soup was put on the table, and Elder Yu sat down first without ceremony.

Zhang Jingmo said: "I'm going to call my disciples. Don't let me eat them all."