Ch. 16 - Meeting the villain

Ch. 16 - ——

For those who practice Taoism, the first thing they value most is cultivation, and the second thing they value most is inheritance.

Because no one knows whether his disciple's achievements will surpass his own in the future, and whether he will help him on the road to immortality after surpassing him.

Because of this, Zhang Jingmo took the matter of accepting disciples very seriously. His eldest apprentice and second apprentice were both extremely talented disciples. After being accepted by Zhang Jingmo, they quickly showed their talents in cultivation.

As a master, Zhang Jingmo is also talented, but his talent lies not in cultivation, but in alchemy.

A cultivator at the Golden Elixir stage can refine elixirs at the Nascent Soul stage, which proves Zhang Jingmo's talent. Some people can't do anything they can't do even if they go back more than 120 times. Just like Zhang Jingmo, he failed to break the demonic barrier in his heart even though he was reborn more than 120 times.

Bai Lingxiao is older than Zhang Jingmo, but he has yet to accept a disciple. His character is even colder than Zhang Jingmo's. He concentrates on the art of swordsmanship and rarely gets distracted by foreign affairs.

Because of this, he made rapid progress and his swordsmanship was superb, almost unmatched by anyone.

Huorong Dan is very important to Bai Lingxiao, which is why he agreed to Zhang Jingmo's request.

Lu Guijiu's ability to learn swordsmanship from Bai Lingxiao's disciples was something that was very enviable in the eyes of others - of course, Lu Guijiu himself obviously didn't think so.

Zhang Jingmo was not afraid that Lu Guijiu would convert to his sect in the past ten years. He treated Lu Guijiu much worse than he does now, and Lu Guijiu never left him.

Now he wants to give Lu Guijiu the best. He doesn't believe that Lu Guijiu was abducted by Bai Lingxiao in just ten years.

Bai Lingxiao seemed to see what Zhang Jingmo was thinking. He squinted his eyes and took another sip of wine: "Junior brother, how about this..."

Before he finished speaking, he was interrupted by Zhang Jingmo. Zhang Jingmo smiled and said, "Senior brother, I won't say more to you about this apprentice. Even if you think about it, I won't agree to your request."

Bai Lingxiao sighed softly. This was the first time he had the idea of ​​accepting a disciple. After all, he had never seen a monster at the third level of the six-year-old Qi refining stage after traveling across the mainland for so long.

Zhang Jingmo said: "I hope that senior brother will keep it a secret." He didn't want Lu Guijiu to attract too much attention for the time being.

Bai Lingxiao nodded: "I know this, but are you planning to go out to look for the elixir recently?"

Zhang Jingmo responded.

Bai Lingxiao said: "That's not necessary. I have almost found the elixir of Huorong Dan, but I am just missing a fire type called Zhu Yan. I have sent people to ask around..."

Zhang Jingmo said: "Brother, I know where Zhu Yan is."

Bai Lingxiao's eyes showed a little surprise.

Zhang Jingmo said: "I need some time to get the fire, so during this period, I will trouble you, senior brother, to take care of my disciple."

Bai Lingxiao would not refuse. Although he wanted Zhang Jingmo to make elixirs, he was not an unreasonable person. Most of the medicinal materials have been prepared, only Zhu Yan's fire seeds are left.