Ch. 17 - Punishment of Evil

Ch. 17 - ——

This Taoist's surname is Wang, and he has a small status in the Lingxu Sect. Otherwise, it would not be his turn to get the elixir refined by Zhang Jingmo.

I don't know if Zhang Jingmo behaves too kindly on weekdays, which leaves people with the impression that he is easily bullied.

Wang Daoren's cultivation level is similar to that of Zhang Jingmo, but he relies on his own experience and experience for hundreds of years, and his mind is no better than Zhang Jingmo, who spends his days in seclusion and refining elixirs. Therefore, if he takes action, he will not realize that he will be at a disadvantage.

Zhang Jingmo's face was as dark as water, and he threw the dying girl towards Wang Daoren, while he led Lu Guijiu to avoid the blow of the magic weapon.

When the Taoist saw his apprentice flying over, he was afraid of accidentally hurting her, so he had to hold back a little bit, thinking of picking up his apprentice first and then arguing with Zhang Jingmo.

As soon as Taoist Wang received his disciple, his expression changed drastically, and his voice was filled with anger: "How dare you, Mr. Shu!"

The moment he received his apprentice, he knew what Zhang Jingmo had done. Zhang Jingmo actually pierced his seven-year-old apprentice's pubic area directly! Without Dantian, the path to spiritual cultivation has completely lost hope, and I am afraid that I will only be a mortal in this life.

Taoist Wang's disciple is also a well-known genius of the Lingxu Sect. Moreover, she is a rare female cultivator. If she can be trained, she will be a great help to Taoist Wang in his cultivation path!

The king was so angry that he wanted to kill Zhang Jingmo directly.

Compared with Wang Daoren's anger, Zhang Jingmo seemed unusually calm. He stood not far from Wang Daoren and looked at his opponent not far away with cold eyes.

Wang Daoren put his disciple down and took up the magic weapon again. Looking at his appearance, he actually wanted to fight Zhang Jingmo.

Zhang Jingmo sneered when he saw this, took out a thumb-sized copper bell from his sleeve, poured spiritual energy into it, and started shaking it gently.

These actions all happened in the blink of an eye. Lu Guijiu's cultivation level was still too low, so he couldn't see clearly being protected by Zhang Jingmo. He just vaguely saw the Taoist attacking Zhang Jingmo, and Zhang Jingmo rang the bell. After that, he spurted out a mouthful of blood, and his whole body was knocked away by something invisible.

This flight flew very far and broke the roof. Lu Guijiu raised his eyes and saw that the Taoist turned into a star in the sky in front of him...

Lu Guijiu had been crying for a long time just now. When he saw such a scene, he couldn't calm down. He just said blankly: "Master is so amazing..."

Zhang Jingmo didn't say anything. He bent down and put Lu Guijiu on the ground. Then he called Qingfeng Mingyue, who had been waiting outside, and asked them to send a crane to take the unconscious girl lying on the ground to Wang Daoren's mansion.

Qingfeng Mingyue looked at Zhang Jingmo with awe in her eyes. After hearing this order, she lowered her head and obeyed, then stepped forward to pick up the girl and went out.

Zhang Jingmo looked up again at the unsightly hole on his head that had been knocked out by Taoist Wang, with a look of dissatisfaction in his eyes.

Lu Guijiu, who was left standing aside, looked at Zhang Jingmo with admiration in his eyes. He said, "Master, you are so powerful."