Chapter 6: Shadows in the Forest

Tessia's heart ached as she fled from the bitter argument with her parents, tears blurring her vision as she stumbled through the dense underbrush of the Enchanted Forest. Alone and afraid, she sought refuge amidst the towering trees, their ancient branches offering a fleeting sense of solace.

But her sanctuary was short-lived, shattered by the sudden appearance of shadowy figures lurking among the shadows. Panic surged through Tessia as she realized she had stumbled into the path of slave traders, their intentions dark and menacing.

With a surge of desperation, Tessia tapped into a well of magic she never knew she possessed, shooting lines of energy from her fingertips and incapacitating her assailants with a strength she never knew she had. In the chaos that followed, she managed to seize a dagger from one of her fallen attackers, clutching it tightly as she fled deeper into the forest, her heart pounding with a mixture of fear and exhilaration.

Meanwhile, Arthur Leywin, unaware of Tessia's plight, wandered through the Enchanted Forest, his mind lost in thoughts of Aether and its mysterious power. As he pondered the nature of magic and its influence on the world around him, a sudden scream pierced the air, snapping him out of his reverie.

Racing toward the source of the sound, Arthur stumbled upon a clearing in the forest, where he found Tessia lying on the ground, wrapped in a cloak of shadows. At first, she recoiled in fear at his approach, her eyes wide with terror. But as she looked into his azure eyes, memories of a faceless figure flooded her mind, overwhelming her with a sense of familiarity and comfort.

Driven by instinct, Arthur rushed forward and enveloped Tessia in a warm embrace, his heart swelling with a surge of protectiveness and affection. As he held her close, he knew that their journey was far from over, but with Tessia by his side, he felt a newfound sense of purpose and determination.

Together, they would face whatever challenges lay ahead, united by the bond of friendship and the promise of a brighter tomorrow. And so, with Tessia in his arms, Arthur set off on their journey back to Zestier, where they would seek refuge and forge their own destiny amidst the swirling currents of fate

You do not wanna know how long that took repeating and repeating