The trip to Renia

Arthur, Tessia, and Grandpa Virion arrived at the quaint hut where they were greeted by Rinia Darcassan, a Diviner among the elves.

"Good seeing you again, Virion. Charming as always, little Tessia," Rinia smiled warmly, patting Tessia's head. Turning her gaze to Arthur, she extended her hand. "We finally meet, young Arthur. I am Rinia."

Arthur shook her hand firmly, feeling a sense of reverence in Rinia's presence. "A pleasure to meet you, Rinia," he responded respectfully.

Virion wasted no time in explaining Arthur's situation to Rinia, emphasizing the urgency of his need for guidance due to the unusual circumstances surrounding his mana core.

Rinia listened intently, her multi-colored eyes flickering with interest. "I see," she murmured thoughtfully. "You have a rare gift, young Arthur, but also a grave responsibility."

As they discussed Arthur's predicament further, Rinia offered her assistance in helping him harness the power within his mana core. "Your journey will not be an easy one, Arthur," she cautioned, "but with diligence and determination, you can overcome the challenges that lie ahead."

Arthur nodded, his resolve firm. He knew that he couldn't afford to falter, not when so much depended on his ability to control his newfound power.

Before parting ways, Rinia imparted some words of wisdom to Arthur. "Remember, young one, true strength lies not only in power but in compassion and understanding. Stay true to yourself, and you will find the path that leads to greatness." And maybe something else

With a newfound sense of purpose, Arthur bid farewell to Rinia and prepared to embark on the next phase of his journey, knowing that he had gained a valuable ally in his quest for mastery over his abilities.