A life's work

It's a short one, especially for such a long break but it is touching up on some plot points of chapters. I'm working on have a few different chapters one of them I've had to rewrite more than I think. 20 times by now it's not like I haven't been. It's just I keep rewriting one chapter doesn't matter, I hope you enjoy this torturously short chapter

I had always been disliked by my peers never really fitting in but i still loved my people I always thought we were brilliant race kind to ones who did not always see the eye to eye with us for example humans always acted like everyone else was less at least that's what I've been told when I grew older i had met people who i had fit in with we always talked about are race the djin some where just like me where we where never perticurly liked but still felt that they loved are people well, I guess this is a weird way to start a journal over explaining my entire life in a short sample if even makes sense just get started the reason I was so adamant that I had loved my people still do the war or genocide that killed most of my race maybe I'm all that's left regardless if you are descendent of  us instructions to help you with aether some.  Aether charts and some ones i made i used the laws of the world that don't include mana or aether the caves collapsing  me and my group have tried to pass on are blood originally for different reasons but now for the survival of our race the ones that have a more dormant gene still well holding the power as humans we send 50 of our weakest most compatible there some not even being able to use aether thanks to birth defect but it's the best we got if you find this, you found one of the temples we have erected and are most likely raw blood. There should be artefacts to help you learn  and trials to become stronger goodbye and good lu......

Sorry about the short tractor and since it's over goodbye

Who are these people? What did They mean?  What is? Aether they said that only descendants should be able to find this. Am part of their race?

Sir, there's unusual behaviour in the beast Glades and there was an Aether spike in Darv

I probably still won't be back for a little while, but I just needed to write something I was getting annoyed with how long I was taking