Hacksaw Ridge: Part 2

Soviet was around handing everyone buckets someone was seen walking out the Crossroads with his head down.

Jake: Hey big man...

Soviet then looked to Jake as he floated over to him with some people looking over.

Soviet: What happened?! Did we win?! Did the Forty-Whiners win?! WHO WON?!

Jake: We...

Soviet: We what?!

Everyone was now looking at them worried as Jake then jumped up in excitement.

Jake: We won Bay-By!

Soviet: Hell yeah! 

Soviet: After so fucking long! We won!

Jake: I know right?! The 13 lose streak has been broken!

Soviet: Let's go!

Daniel: Oi! Jakey! Big man! Get in 'ere!

Soviet then ran into the Crossroads with Jake as the RWBYverse heard cheering from the room as a loud pop was heard before they heard Soviet shouting.

Soviet: Shit! Don't get the Champagne on the floor or couch! AND WHERE DID YOU EVEN GET CHAMPAGNE?!

Daniel: You think we don't bring shit into the Crossroads?!

Soviet: Agh! You're cleaning the couch later!

Daniel: Fine by me!

Soviet was then seen walking out the Crossroads as he took a bite from some chocolate he grabbed from the Crossroads.

Ruby: So uh... what was that about?

Soviet: My football team finally won a game after a long losing streak.

Ruby: Oh that's good, I think?

Soviet: It is! Anyways, let's head back to the ridge!

The next part of Hacksaw Ridge started as everyone saw day break.

Ironwood: It's morning.

Winter: Which means something is about to happen.

Everyone then watched as they saw groups of shadows resembling people walk out into the sun.

Marrow: Friendlies?

Elm: Probably not...

Japanese Soldier 1: TENNO HEIKAI! BANZAI!

Everyone then watched as groups of Japanese Soldiers ran out from the caves, charging towards the Americans shouting similar phrases.

Ruby: Look at all of them?!

Weiss: And they're just charging?!

The first American soldier then noticed with a grunt as he raised his rifle.