1-10

Chapter 1

  In the room, the air-conditioning temperature was turned on extremely low, the heavy curtains were tightly closed, tightly blocking all the light that might spill in, the soft quilt on the bed was thickly bulging, and the breathing was long and steady.

  It was obvious that the owner of the room slept peacefully.

  ——If the alarm clock on the bedside table hadn't suddenly rang.

  The piercing sound of the alarm clock broke the silence in the room in an instant and continued to ring.

  A hand lazily emerged from the quilt, raised it, and dropped it hard.

  "Bang!"

  The alarm clock was knocked flat.

  The iron shell and various parts were directly photographed into a cake shape less than three millimeters thick.

  Alarm clock: "..."

  Ten seconds later.

  The soft quilt was suddenly opened, and a messy head emerged. The eyes that were originally awake suddenly woke up after seeing the slapped alarm clock.

  "Ahhhhh, I have to buy an alarm clock again!" Suxing looked at his hair in annoyance.

  This is the 86th alarm clock he has slapped.

  Suxing must admit that he has some "slight" anger when he wakes up. No matter what time it is or how long he has slept, as long as he is woken up, he will have the urge to destroy the world.

  Specific manifestations include but are not limited to attacking anything that wakes him up, such as mobile phones and alarm clocks.

  After selling more than a dozen mobile phones, Suxing decisively chose to wholesale alarm clocks, which are affordable.

  But no matter how close the price is to the people, I can’t afford to shoot it like this!

  Suxing carefully put away the patted brain, feeling very guilty about the wallet, and decided to sleep for another fifteen minutes with this feeling of guilt.

  However, just as he entered the sleep state, there was a sudden fierce knock on the door, followed by the door being opened heavily, and the fierce air flow made the entire airtight room tremble.

  The young boy walked in excitedly and opened the blackout curtains. The moment the light flooded into the room, it was like the tip of a knife piercing his eyelids. His voice was even louder than the sound of the door opening: "Brother Suxing, are you awake?" ! It’s already three-thirty in the afternoon!!”

  Su Xing sat up like a catapult. His eyes had not yet been opened, and the lowered eyelids were faintly glowing with red light. There were a few faint smoke around him, and the clothes on his back were Trembling, as if something is trying to force its way out.

  Tang Xiaofeng didn't notice Su Xing's abnormality or the hideous scratches left on the bedside table from slapping too many alarm clocks.

  At this moment, he only felt cold all over.

  In winter, the only artist who can turn on the air conditioner is like the Ice Age.

  Tang Xiaofeng tightly wrapped her little coat, and desperately came to Su Xing, with a bright smile on her face: "Brother Su Xing! I am Tang Xiaofeng, and I will be your life assistant from today on!"

  Su Xing's right fist Holding it, veins burst out from the arm all the way to the back of the hand.

  Tang Xiaofeng introduced herself enthusiastically: "This is my first job. I have already handed it over from my previous assistant sister. From now on, Brother Suxing, I will be responsible for your daily life! It is now three in the afternoon It’s half past one. I know you are very tired after shooting all night last night, but it’s time for you to get up now!”