111-120

Chapter 111

  Suxing 's eyes were very bright.

  As he spoke, his warm breath puffed on his collarbone, and his tail rubbed at the rhythm of his words.

  X03 was a little dazed.

  Suxing's eyes were very similar...

  He wanted to find an appropriate thing to describe Suxing's eyes at this moment.

  But all he remembered was the cold laboratory, the experimenters coming and going, the various instruments and the containers used to carry genes, which was extremely boring.

  He wanted to get closer and see more clearly.

  So he did so, just like that, he raised his head and his lips met Suxing's lips.

  The touch that he had never experienced before made X03 slightly stunned, and then his back became slightly stiff.

  ——Su Xing didn't hesitate at all, she took his lips in her mouth and rolled her tongue in.

  Now is not the time or place for kissing.

  But neither Suxing nor X03 seemed to care.

  In that moment of confusion, X03 still had some thoughts.

  Suxing seemed to know him too well.

  How to make the kiss more comfortable, how to advance and retreat to make him comfortable, in short, even that bit of sobriety is completely involved in the right amount of intimacy.

  There was silence in the laboratory.

  The staff trapped in the Eye of Medusa and the non-Newtonian fluid were completely stunned.

  No, weren't you still fighting with someone just now?

  Why did they suddenly start kissing? !

  The Eyes of Medusa can reflect X03's emotions, and even the large eyes around him are slightly curved in comfort.

  Not just kisses.

  When the brain is controlled by adrenaline and dopamine, the body follows instinctive tendencies.

  After touching the back and waist, X03 gently touched the mark on the lower abdomen.

  Suxing is not human, but his skin structure is similar to humans.

  Obviously, the tattoos were not born here.

  "Why are there tattoos?" X03 asked.

  "There is something inside." Suxing replied.

  "What's there?" X03 asked.

  Suxing's eyes narrowed slightly. The old Lu Xiuhan - X03's hands were very cold, and the aftertaste that came over when he touched his tattoos made him feel very comfortable.

  "Your child."

  X03: "?"

  Staff present: "????"

  Child? !

  What's happening here? ? ?

  Before long, the staff felt even more surprised. An overwhelming joy and extremely heavy joy poured down from their heads, making them dare not raise their heads.

  ——The Eye of Medusa can cause mental pollution, and at a certain level, it can also burst out X03's emotions at this moment.

  X03 sat up completely, and its dense eyes began to move again, moving around irregularly. The creatures in the experimental cabin roared in pain, and the staff also began to scream. Their world became dizzy, and extremely violent Tinnitus and dizziness erupted in their brains along with a joy they couldn't relate to.