101-110

Chapter 101

  [Hey! This husky looks so familiar! ]

  [I have watched its dog mukbang before! I remember his owners were two handsome guys, right? ! 】

  【Is the point of Gouzi mukbang? The point is, this Erha actually has super powers! ! ! 】

  The three-headed hell dog held its head high and its chest was sticking out, and the little pink tongue kept sticking out. He was surrounded by humans, indulging in the pleasure of being worshiped by humans, enjoying the exclamations and touches of humans.

  Ever since he became Lu Xiuhan's dog, he has been regarded as a watchdog by everyone!

  But him! It's clearly a three-headed dog from hell!

  How long has it been since he was surrounded!

  The feeling of being lifted up to the sky -

  great! he! mom! Cool!

  In front of and behind you, the jelly road is like feeling the excitement of a three-headed dog from hell. It rises and falls like waves. The city seems to have turned into a paradise in an instant, with childlike Q-bomb jelly wrapped in colorful colors. It fills the entire city and continues to expand outwards.

  Every corner of the city still undergoes changes that cannot be understood by human thinking, but there is not a trace of fear in the human brain.

  Why do we need to panic?

  What positive results can panic bring?

  No, fear and panic will do nothing but add confusion and confusion.

  The social order that was originally extremely chaotic and on the verge of collapse became calm and peaceful because of a few fires in the cold spot of Lu Xiu and the three-headed hell dog that appeared out of thin air. Those vacillating and panic-stricken remarks and thoughts seemed to change in an instant. The smoke disappeared.

  "Of course, if you want to stabilize the current situation as long as possible, you need a tool."

  "——News."

  The news platform that once collapsed began to operate again.

  For a time, various media started live broadcasts one after another, and the panic comments were suppressed by news briefs one after another.

  [As you can see, the building behind us now has a jelly material...]

  [The reporter came to the man who was rumored to have had a meat strip embryo implanted in his brain, but was a blessing in disguise and returned to youth. Let's interview him now...]

  [The police have started The operation will take advantage of the chaos to arrest those who spread rumors and illegally snatch other people's property. Now we are at the arrest scene...]

  [In front of the camera is the husky who can use abilities! Even huskies can have abilities. Can the rest of us use this incident to develop abilities that belong to humans? 】

  One piece of news pops up, almost filling every corner of the Internet.

  The pace of the Internet is too fast. Traditional paper media, which had been harmed by the soaring rhythm, timeliness, and authenticity conflicts, have regained their vitality. The power of words is always powerful. Paper media use incisive views and words to eliminate the complicated speech and content on the Internet. Information, a convincing analysis of this incident.