91-100

Chapter 91:

  The Meat Man attacks quickly and fiercely. The retractable meat strips flooded Lu Xiuhan No. 2, and the sharp teeth on both sides wanted to tear every inch of Lu Xiuhan's skin without reservation.

  But their victory did not last more than a few seconds. After a while, extremely fine, extremely light, and extremely thin steel spread out from the layers of meat strips. It was as easy as cutting through pieces of paper. Those who tried to attack Lu Xiu Han's meat strips were cut into pieces.

  Lu Xiuhan No. 2 jumped back and retreated out of the attack range of the meat strips.

  But those seemingly brainless meat people actually have the ability to recover. In a very short period of time, Lu Xiuhan No. 2 saw with his own eyes the pieces of meat that had been scattered all over the ground and found his own body, and his blood solidified. It became a tentacle and was connected back to life like this.

  This scene is not that entertaining, but full of visual impact. In short, the studio staff who did not become a meat man who did not know when he appeared behind Lu Xiuhan No. 2 retched and retched. Before he could vomit out the overwhelming feeling of bad habits in his stomach, he rolled his eyes and stood straight up.

  Lu Xiuhan: "..."

  The self-repair and recovery of the meat stick man does not take long. Almost at the moment when the staff pushed it over, all the meat sticks stared at Lu Xiuhan again, with no intention of giving it to him. Without any time to react or escape, he once again attacked Lu Xiuhan with a fierce momentum.

  Lu Xiuhan closed the iron door directly.

  "Bang——!!!"

  The iron gate was of good quality and it withstood the first wave of meat sticks' attack, but the resistance was quite brutal.

  ——The densely packed meat strips hit the iron door, and the iron door protruded in the shape of a stack of meat strips.

Lu Xiuhan wrapped the fainted staff member in steel, threw it to a safe place, turned around and ran away.

  Behind him, harsh sounds merged into the air that was already extremely turbid due to scattered dust. The iron door was directly pierced by the heavy impact force. The meat stick people just crashed through the iron door and chased after them.

  the other side.

  Everyone was watching the battle between Lu Xiuhan No. 1 and the Routiao people in stunned silence.

  Dust and smoke were everywhere, and in front of everyone, Steel was fighting in a state they could never imagine.

  "I'm living in the real world, not watching a 5D movie, right?"

  One of the staff members asked a colleague beside him blankly.

  "Yeah..." said my colleague, "Lu Xiuhan is really not a human, right?"

  "Although I saw Lu Xiuhan using super powers to run away from the demon in the live broadcast, the feeling was completely different from the scene... "The staff's eyes kept moving along with the constant changes of Lu Xiuhan No. 1. After a long time, they murmured to themselves as if they suddenly remembered something.

  "Strange, why I never thought of it before, hasn't he been exposed in the devil's live broadcast..."

  His doubts just emerged in his mind, and he only heard a dull loud noise less than ten centimeters in front of him. The place exploded, white mist dispersed, a black shadow, and then a group of black shadows, grazed his cheek and rushed past.