51-60

Chapter 51

  Suxing : "..."

  He He hooked his fingers towards Chang Jin, supported the table with his palms, bent his arms slightly, leaned forward, and covered his mouth with his other hand: "Tell you a secret."

  Chang Jin approached "Lu Xiuhan" and said doubtfully : "What?"

  Su Xing deliberately lowered his voice: "Actually... I am the devil."

  Chang Jin: "..."

  He saw with his own eyes that after "Lu Xiuhan" finished speaking, "Su Xing" beside him chuckled, He couldn't even hold back and clapped his hands twice. "Lu Xiuhan" showed a slightly helpless expression, folded his hands in front of his chest, leaned back on the chair, shrugged and looked at him.

  Obviously, Chang Jin felt that he had been slighted.

  So Chang Jin once again emphasized the authenticity and scientific nature of his remarks: "What I said is true! My terminal told me that you are possessed by a demon!"

To be honest, his speculation was so weird that even he himself didn't believe it, so he took a step back: "At least, you must have interacted with the devil recently!" "I don't think the

  speculation you said is false. " Suxing sounded more certain than him, and even nodded appreciatively to him: "What I said is true, I am indeed a devil."

  Chang Jin: "..."

  He scratched his hair with some annoyance, and the top of his hair was A few strands of hair stood up because of his movements.

  He never expected that his information terminal would calculate such unreliable results for him.

  How could Lu Xiuhan be possessed by a demon?

  That's a devil! If Lu Xiuhan was really possessed by a demon, how could he sit across from them calmly according to the level of evil he had done when the demon appeared several times before?

  ——Unless the demon possessing him is the demon who seems to be on the side of humans.

  "The devil on the side of mankind", this demon, Suxing was observing Chang Jin's expression.

  No matter what, Chang Jin is still right.

  Lu Xiuhan's body could indeed be regarded as possessed by a demon.

  He picked up the coffee cup and took a long sip.

  Lu Xiuhan's body couldn't taste anything, but he could feel the bitterness. Even when the taste was extremely bitter, he could taste a hint of sweetness.

  The bitter taste of coffee is just right for Suxing, it is the only thing that can be eaten in this body.

  So he drank a lot of coffee made by Hao Qingning in the laboratory.

  ——If the cup in his hand could be thicker and more bitter, he might be more willing to talk to Chang Jin more.

  For the sake of the high-quality coffee, Suxing decided to delay for a few more minutes and reluctantly listened to Chang Jin's purpose of inviting them to the coffee shop: "Tell me, what do you want from us?" He deliberately avoided

  Hao Qingning and Hao Xiaonan and invited them to the coffee shop. He brought them to a private room in the coffee shop and showed them a scientific fortune-telling terminal. It was so mysterious that there must be something important going on.

  Chang Jin: "!"

  His eyes brightened little by little.

  Because of the result of "demon possession", he was thinking about how to make Su Xing and Lu Xiuhan believe in his scientific fortune telling, but he didn't expect Su Xing to take the initiative to ask him about the purpose.