31-40

Chapter 31

  The accident happened too suddenly.

  The chopsticks in Oujia's hand fell directly. Hao Xiaonan was stunned at the table. 099 crashed on the spot, buzzing in Lu Xiuhan's mind. The three-headed hell dog suddenly became excited and picked up his own dog leash to go out. run.

  Suxing has turned into a child, why can't he escape from Lu Xiuhan who can't use his abilities? ! !

  But before even one of the dog's paws had time to step out, the three-headed hell dog suddenly leaned back and lay sprawled on the ground. Lu Xiuhan grabbed his dog's leash with a very gentle expression. looked towards Su Xing.

  cute.

  Suxing: "?"

  He raised his hand in confusion, struggled to stretch out his palm from the sleeves that had become longer and wider, and stared at his white and tender palm in a daze.

  Three seconds later, he stood up on the stool with a "pop", and his originally fitting clothes hung directly to his knees.

  Suxing's eyes trembled in disbelief: "What's wrong with me?!"

  Suxing, who had turned back into a child, even his voice became very childish. As soon as he finished speaking, he covered his throat again: "My voice ?!”

  Oga had roughly regained his senses. He placed the chopsticks and knife and fork in front of him, dipped the knife in ketchup, and drew a simple divination circle on the table.

  The results of the divination were consistent with what he had said before. Suxing's body would be abnormal during this period. He also used the examination equipment he carried with him to examine Suxing, and finally gave a guess: "What is needed for the growth of the embryo?" There is a lot of energy, and your body is currently overloaded."

  Suxing: "...?"

  "Overloaded?" Lu Xiuhan asked.

  "This is a normal phenomenon in the growth of a succubus embryo. It will absorb the mother's energy crazily for a certain period of time. Even for a succubus, it is very burdensome to suddenly have a large amount of energy taken away in a very short period of time. The body will have various symptoms. Self-protection mechanism."

  Oga recalled the protection mechanism of succubi that she had seen in medicine before: "There were succubi who changed from male to female because the female body consumes less energy than the male body." "Yours

  . ...I guess he changed from an adult body to a juvenile body, right?"

  "Huh?" Suxing slammed the table, but his palm was too young and tender now, and he didn't have any momentum at all, "Then what should we do now? How long will it take to change back?"

  While talking, Lu Xiuhan had already gone to the waiter to borrow the children's clothes. This kind of restaurant usually provides children's clothes. After Lu Xiuhan changed Suxing into suitable clothes, he went to the little Suxing pinched his face.

  Suxing tilted his head and turned back to glare at Lu Xiuhan: "What are you doing!"

  The young Suxing had some baby fat, chubby cheeks, and big and round eyes. When he stared, he looked more like a baby. Fu's cuteness.

  Lu Xiuhan acted against the wind and pinched Su Xing's other cheek gently.

  So angry!

  Suxing was too lazy to say anything more, so he tilted his head and bit Lu Xiuhan's arm.