Leaving

A guy name Izuku Midoriya who has a secret that no one knows of. His secret is him being a Multimillionaire Prince he hid it from everyone due to him not trusting them enough to actually tell them he is pretending to be poor to those he does believe he can fool. There were a few people he could not fool at all which they only believe that he's rich but not the richest.

After a few weeks Izuku told them that he's actually a Multimillionaire but nothing else because he believes that in order for him to tell them he has to trust them completely as he told them that as they nodded their head hoping that one day that he'll tell them. What Izuku doesn't know is that when he did tell them that Aizawa overheard and he already know very well that he wanted to keep it hidden as Aizawa already known the secret that Izuku is holding.

One day as Izuku is heading to the common space as he overhears his classmates talking shit about him.

Katsuki: I'm telling you guys Deku is useless all he does is get himself hurt over nothing I say that we betray him for being a nobody.

Sorry for those who likes Ochako for this one.

Ochako: right I only liked him for money he's broke anyways I'm glad I'm saying a very successful person who's gonna be a real hero in the future ain't that right Tenya baby?

Tenya: of course I've only pretended to be his friend so I can be successful.

Shoto: I beg that my old man bribed him for extra money as he told him to use my fire.

As they kept talking shit about him being weak as he closed the door which made them look as they didn't care at all as they continued talking down. As Izuku was walking towards the office his eagle had called out.

Jill:*made Eagle sound*

As Izuku looked to see Jill his Eagle s he had his arm out as she landed as he was actually happy to see her as he rubbed her head as Jill enjoyed it.

Izuku: what brings you here Jill I'm sure it's important right.

As he saw her ankle that had a little ribbon on it as she turns around as he sees a letter his name on it. He took it off of her ankle as he went inside as Jill repositioned herself on his shoulder as he didn't mind at all as he went to Nezus office. As he made it just as he was gonna knock Nezu spoke out.

Nezu: come on Prince Izuku.

As he came in as he wasn't going to ask questions on how he knew as he already knew that the both of them are smart.

Izuku: hold on Nezu allow me to read this and then I'll talk to you......

Nezu: oh please take all the time you need I don't mind waiting your majesty.

As Izuku read the letter.

                Dear son,                            
We are writing you this letter because we need you to soon take over as King of our land. We do know that you want to be a hero which we do not mind at all and we are wanting to say that you can be both a King and a Hero for our land it is up to you to decide if you want to be both a Hero and a King but most importantly we need you our dear son to be a King of the Midoriya Kingdom as you know we send Jill to deliver the message as you know that most her kind refuse to send this message.

       Ps,
If you do wish to become King please send Jill back as soon as possible with the same ribbon we sent you. Love Mother and Father

Nezu: well Prince Midoriya it's up to you I do not mind sending you back to be both King and a Hero you showed time and time again that your trust worthy of being a Hero and a King but also if I may what brings you here today your highness?