Charged + Epilouge

It's been a month since Izuku fought against the boys and won. After he won against the boys they were accused with attempting murder of Prince Izuku as they were taken in for questioning as the ones who was accused were having a hard time telling them who did it as they didn't want to tell them nothing about who was the real culprit as they all were soon charged with attempted murder as they were sentenced as Mineta broke and told them and said that it was Katsuki Bakugo who planned it all out as they all looked at him with anger as they all agreed that they wouldn't rat him out as they now had to take another case for harboring him as they all cursed him.

As they all were charged for the same crime Izuku has married his harem as all of them told him that they are pregnant with his child. Of course they all considered getting married before they hit their final stages of having a child as it does go by without incident as Momo and Yumeko had their child early due to having a C-section. Akeno and Fubuki had their child on time as the Pendragon twins had theirs late. Other then that the Kingdom was more lively as Izuku became King of his Kingdom as he also ran more into other animals as he tamed a lion without even using his conquerors Haki as the lion was hurt and needed help as Izuku did which proved greatly for both him and the lion and the kingdom they see that he's not a tyrant who wanted power.

With his uncle Zoro both are known as the famous swordsman as it grew much better as Zoro actually has a girlfriend by the name of Hiyori Kozuki who is actually a Noble in her own kingdom. With her she was visiting the Midoriya Kingdom due to how much they made a name for themselves. Later on down the line they got married and also had a child together.

With those who tried to kill Izuku got up to 15-30 years in prison years if they'd behaved right. Some did come out due to them behaving correctly as they wanted to apologize to Izuku for what they've tried to do. For Denki and Kyoka they also gotten married around the same time as Izuku and his harem as she actually caught the bouquet  of roses as Denki realized it as he turned pale as he already knows what's going to happen as Izuku and the guys (Class B who has decided to stay and become noble and become knights as well) told him good luck as some didn't realize that they were in the same boat as him as some of the girls caught the bouquet.

That's the end of this story