Izuku vs Class A Boys

It has been a few weeks now since Izuku has started dating both Fubuki and Akeno as they both dumped both Tenya and Katsuki.

The 2 has been planning on taken revenge on what Izuku did as their hatred for him has grown even more as such they are planning to humiliate and destroy his life as they wanted this to be broadcasted but the thing is they wasn't the only ones. The boys of Class A wanted a piece of him as well as they never got the chance to hurt and humiliated him as well. Right now Izuku is enjoying himself as he just got down training as he was going to relax until the boys of Class A showed up.

Katsuki: YOU DAMN DEKU WE ARE HERE TO CHALLENGE YOU TO A FIGHT!!!!

Tenya: where you also will lose like a good dog to us and give us our women back.

Shoto: right after all you stole my breeder that I was suppose to rape.

As Izuku breathe in and breathe out as the maids just gave a disgusted look at them as they wanted to kill him first what he said as they had mix feelings on what they were doing as they all know that their prince would win as Izuku spoke up.

Izuku: your women right?? Tell me if they were really your women then why did they come to me knowing and willingly NTR on you huh and Shoto Momo wanted a real man which isn't you mind you and besides what women in their right mind wants a guy who has daddy issues and can't even use their full power.

As the 3 gotten quiet about what Izuku said as the rest got mad as the defended them.

Kirishma: that shit doesn't matter what matters is that you are humiliated and that you will not be King for these people and if you are they all will remember that yo ur a weak King and that you won't be respected as they will leave you as the women will as well..

As Naberal walked up to Izuku as she whispered in his ear.

Nabe:*whispers* my Prince the Pendragon twins are here they are in their suite as we speak.

As she backed up as he nods as he spoke up.

Izuku: ok both you and Solution are their maids can you do that for me?

Nabe: yes my Prince

As Solution bowed the 2 left they went to the twins suite and soon Izuku went back to the boys who were more pissed that Izuku didn't care ti pay them any attention until now.

Izuku: now for you people if you want to challenge me and try keyword "try" and humiliate me then I accept your challenge but just know if you want to humiliate me in front of my Kingdom you gonna have to actually beat me down if you want to.

As the boys smirked that he accepted their challenge but the one thing that bothered them was him being confident. They wanted him to be very afraid that he had to face a group of them as they can easily jump him or at least make him flinch as humiliation.

Izuku: Cz go tell the King and Queen about this situation.

Cz nods and left as the maids who wasn't called was still there.

Izuku: now for you until then leave I need to get ready to face you idiots later.

Soon as he was leaving Katsuki tried to attack him until Lupu grabbed him violently in his wrist making Katsuki scream in pain as they see her face.