Identity reveal

It's now been a few weeks since he left as everyone stopped caring after Aizawa announced that he stopped attending. Those who hated him were glad as they can take the spot light of being fake hero's.

One day as they were in the dorms Mina was in social media as she was scrolling through as she soon came across an account where she saw Izuku. When she went back she saw something completely different as she saw a well looking Izuku who was wearing something unusual as she also saw Eri being hold by him. Soon she called out everyone to come and see the post she made as she went on his account as she saw everything was about him being a Prince.

When everyone came to see it they all see Izuku account as they see that he was a Prince. As they saw every post they were shocked to their core as they all didn't know that a Prince was among them. Soon after they were shocked Tenya spoke up as he didn't believe in the post as he expected to be fake.

Tenya: I bet that he fake this account so he can make us jealous.

Shoto: yeah I bet that he won't do anything just bet that he's just a nuisance to the royal family.

Ochako:(I've dated a Prince this whole time one of the richest in the world why the hell did I do that no worries I'm sure that he need a female to marry to become King....just be a idiot Izuku I'm on the way to marry you.....and after I will will over the Kingdom)

Katsuki:(how dare he thinks he's better then me I will fucking kill you for being better you damn extra I'll make sure of it.....also I can become the richest hero and King after killing him and  his family for overstepping their bounds)

Shoto:(hm?? I should hire an assassin to kill him)

Tenya:(this little shit thinks he can outdo me I will force him to follow the rules and force him to change it my way so his Kingdom can follow my rules. If anything I can marry Saiko these 2 bitches aren't worth shit to my cock)

As everyone else was thinking their own thing Class B caught wind on Izuku being a Prince as they never thought they see the day. If anything they were conflicted if Izuku saw them as equal to begin with as if anything else they barely hurt nor talk shit to him or about him as they see that Izuku treated them as equals before hand as they looked up his account that Mina had been so hell bent on saying it out loud as she was pissed that Izuku hasn't told them.

As they looked it up they saw pictures of him and all that as they were shocked themselves and they knew especially why he kept it quiet and for good reason as they saw some of his picture they were quite amazed.