Sideshow Bob's Daughter!Reader x Bart 🔥

*Plot: After dating for a year without your family knowing. You and Bart finally take it to the next level. (WARNING ⚠️ : This chapter contains Smut). This chapter has no relation with the 3rd chapter. (CHARACTERS ARE AGED UP!)*

Your parents and Gino were at a Shakespeare play. You decided to fake sick since you knew you would fall asleep if you went. You called your Boyfriend, Bart Simpson to come over. You've been dating for a year in secret. You knew you're father would disapprove of your relationship. 

Bart agreed to come over. 30 minutes passed and Bart tapped on the window. You opened the window and he came inside. You kissed him on the cheek. He sat down on your bed.

"So what should we do? My parents aren't home." You said also sat on the bed.

"I think I have something in mind." Said Bart seductively.

"Like what?" You said. 

Bart started to kiss you. You melted into the kiss. His hands roam over your body, exploring every inch of skin they can reach as he discards each piece of clothing. You kept kissing him and he kissed you back with an intensity that sent shivers down your spine.

You went down on your knees, positioning yourself in front of Bart's pants. You noticed a huge bulge on his pants. You looked up to see him blushing which made you smirk. You started to unzip his pants and take off his underwear. 

You look at his erection. You started to suck on his member which he moaned loudly. You kept sucking on his cock, you looked at him he was breathing heavily while madly blushing. He grabbed your head and pushed you down onto his cock which made you gag. He cummed deep inside your mouth.

You place yourself on the bed and Bart positions himself between your legs, his cock pressing against your moist folds.

 "Should I start?" He said, waiting for permission.

You nodded. He goes into your entrance and starts to thrust slowly. You start to breathe heavily.

Bart takes that as a yes and begins to thrust harder, his hips pounding against yours in a primal rhythm. He groans softly as he feels you tighten around him, almost like you're trying to squeeze him in delight. You moaned loudly and wrapped your arms around his back. 

Feeling your hands on his back, Bart growls low in his throat, his hips pounding harder against yours as he takes you with rough intensity. He's lost in the sensation of being inside you, feeling your wet heat grip him tightly. 

"Oh, Bart! Don't stop!" You said, moaning louder and louder with every thrust.

Bart's eyes darken as he hears your plea, and he obliges, thrusting even deeper into you. He growls out in pleasure at the feel of you stretching around him, his hands gripping your hips to keep him anchored inside you.

"FUCK I CAN'T TAKE IT I'M ABOUT TO CUM" You said loudly. You were close to your climax.

Bart feels you tightening around him, your walls clenching and releasing him in rapid succession. He groans deeply, picking up the pace even more as he feels himself closer to release.

You cum on his cock. With a primal roar, Bart releases himself into you, his hips bucking wildly as he fills you with his hot seed. His breathing is ragged as he collapses on top of you, pinning you beneath his weight. 

"Oh, Bart!" You said, moaning out his name. His breathing slows down and he smirks down at you. Bart smirks and kisses you down to your breast. He sucks and bites your breast leaving hickeys on them.

He goes down in between your legs and starts to eat you out, licking up all of the cum inside of you. You start to moan passionately. You orgasmed on his face which he licks up. He sits up, slamming his cock against your entrance which made you yelp. 

He growls, his hips starting to move faster and harder. His thrusts are deep and forceful, each one making you gasp and moan. Bart was in control and he loved it. His hips pound even harder into you. His thrusts are erratic, leaving you breathless.

Bart smirks, his breathing is heavy. He grunts, his hips slamming into you again and again. He bites down on his bottom lip. 

He lays down next to you, and both of you are breathing heavily. "So, when's your dad coming home?" He asks still out of breath.

Suddenly the door bursts open, and your dad is at the door looking at you and his arch-enemy in horror.  "WHAT THE FUCK?!" Said Bob.

You cover up with the blanket while Bart quickly puts on his clothes. His horror turns into rage. He screams in rage and starts to chase Bart. Bart screams and jumps out of the window with your father still chasing him. 

You knew your father was going to ground you and forbid you to see Bart again but it was worth it.

*Sorry if this chapter isn't long. I didn't know what else to add. I finally made smut after 25 chapters 💀*