𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎

Chapter Five : The Rain

Chaeryeong hung out with her "friend" 

"Hey let's get some drinks before I drive you to the dorm?" The guy suggested.

"Y-yeah sure." Chaeryeong smiles.

"I'll just go to the bathroom quickly." She says as the guy nods.

"Order for Sir. Jeno." The barista says.

"Thank you." He says he sets the two drinks down be grabbed sometime from his pocket... some sort of powder?

"Let's go to the car, I'll drive you home." He says once Chaeryeong arrived.

As soon as she sat on the passenger seat he handed her the drink.

"How's the taste?" He asked.

"Good." She responds.

Slowly she felt her vision blur.

"You look tired..." He says.

"Would you mind if I-" She couldn't even finish her sentence as she

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Chaeryeong woke up she felt him undressing her but then... his phone rung.

"Ugh!" He sighed he made his way out of the bed. Chaeryeong took the opportunity. She was still drowsy but as soon as he turned his back she slowly made her way out of the hotel room.

She ran to the elevator and when she reached the lobby she soon realized. The rain pouring outside.  She didn't hesitate she decided to run feeling the cold raindrops on her bare foot and skin, soaking her clothes.

She ran and ran not even knowing where she's heading, the only thing on her mind was run as far away from that man. She felt that wet pavement on her sore foot. Her knees going weaker, her speed decreased before falling on the middle of the sidewalk. Her tears mixed with the cold rain. It sinked in.

How much things could've ended so differently. All she felt was the cold rain but suddenly the rain stopped. She couldn't feel it anymore, but she still heard it, the raindrops dropping from the sky hitting the pre existing drops on the pavement. Her teary eyes slowly opened seeing a pair of shoes infront of her.

As she looked up. There he was.

Taehyun....

He kneels down. "Found you. Now let's get you home." He sighed.

"Me feet hurts." She says sniffling.

He sighed turning his back. "Come on, I'll carry you home." He says.

She hesitate. "First of all you made me a gentle man didn't you? You know I'll never do what that guy did you. I know what happened, so come on now." Taehyun says.

"What do you-" "Shh.. it doesn't matter now, what matter is your safe." He says.

"How did you know?" She asked.

"Let's talk when you're.... feeling better." Taehyun says.

"Fine." She rests her head on his shoulder as he carried her home.

"I won't tell you until I'm sure you and my best friend are actually one person."