𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

Chapter Seven : Falling For Fiction

"Chaeryeong... how are you feeling?" Taehyun asked.

"A lot better. Thanks a lot for taking care of me when I was sick." He says.

"Oh and the semester break is about to end, and well I talked to Lia and she managed to find you a place you can stay. The boys dormitory, just the building next to us." Chaeryeong says.

"Can't I just stay here with you?" Taehyun asked with a slight pout.

"No, sunce this is a girls dormitory, but I assure you the guys there are nice." Chaeryeong states with a huge grin.

"Plus, we'll still need to meet each other from time to time, just for the plot arrangements." Chaeryeong adds.

"Well then.. when will I move?" He asked.

"In about two days. Soobin will take good care of you. I'll be busy in the next few weeks. Since just a week after this semester break we have upcoming tests to accomplish. However, I'll finish the story as early as possible, so you can also meet your dear best friend." Chaeryeong states.

"Honestly, take your time... I'm enjoying earth so much for now." Taehyun assures.

A few days passed Taehyun settled in the boys dormitory with Soobin and Beomgyu.

"So you're not a student here? You and Chaeryeong are what?" Soobin asked.

"Well.... she's..... I guess I could say shes not just a friend, she's someone special." He says. "Because she created me, and she gave me a chance to prove myself." He thought.

____________________________________________

"How can that be possible?!" Lia asked.
"I mean a character from a book turned into an actual breathing human." Lia held Ryujin's chair as she was spinning around like a child.

"He looks so much like him and honestly, he has his own personality. I want to finish the book. I just feel like he proved himself enough. As soon as I finish my test. I wont sleep until I finish that book." She says.

"Really? What personalities?" Ryujin asked as she spun herself on her chair again.

"He's annoying but sometimes just so thoughtful and caring. He's somehow a gentleman and he's just... kind." Chaeryeong saya reminiscing the time he took care of her.

"Gezzz... Chaeryeong don't tell me..." Ryujin says looking at her friend.

"You like him!" Ryujin states.

"No! Absolutely not. He's a character. I'm a human. There are rules you can not break and I'm 100% sure falling in-love with your own character that turned to life is one of them." Chaeryeong says with a heavy sigh.

"So you do admit it. You don't just like him.... You're in-love with him." Ryujin teased as Chaeryeong stayed in silence blushing hard.