𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡

Chapter Six : Hidden

Taehyun got back hime after his confrontation with Chaeryeong. Helaid down and closed his eyes. He tried to fall asleep but it never worked.

Past of him missed his best friend and the other half knows the girl is not real, it's just a character like him.

His eyes closed but then he realized how late it was. "She still isn't home?"  He sighed. After a while he turned out more worried.

He wanted to take his mind off of her. She sat on her desk and opened her pc, she checked the progress of her works.

He noticed something odd as he opend the app and book. The pages automatically scrolled as it typed.

When Jeno reviced the drink he added a powder like drug in her drink....

His eyes burrow. It was unfolding right infront of his eyes he waited things were clear for him whatever is happening to the author is unfolding at the book. It's absolutely messed up. He turend more worried he waited until he saw where he brought her. A luxurious hotel?

"THERE ARE THOUSANDS HERE!" He sighed before grabbing an umbrella. He walked around until there he found her on the streets.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

As Chaeryeong slept he got a damp towel and wiped her face and arms to clean her at the same time help her lower her body temperature.

He we went to her medicine bag to get her some medicine. He worke daround the dorm busy taking care of her.

It reminded him so much of his best friend.

A small smile formed his lips. As hours went by she woke up her head still heavy.

"You're awake, how are you feeling?" He asked.

"I'm fi-" Her words were cut off, due to her stomach grumbling.

"I'll... order something for you." He says.

Chaeryeong chuckles a bit. "Cooking will be much cheaper." She states.

"Well it's not my fault you didn't make me a good cook." He pouts.

"Fine! Order something good for me, please!" She smiles her eyes almost gone. "It's cute???"

He felt his cheeks heat up a bit. Is she making him flustered...

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Julia's POV

As Lia walked out of the gate her eyes met Soobin's. She rolled her eyes and started to walk to a nearby convenience store.

She went to grab The last pack of chips but she couldn't reach. She saw a hand grab the chips. It was ko other than Soobin.

"Thanks." She says.

"What made you think it's for you?" He says walking to the counter.

"I was gettung that first!" She complains.

"Well too bad you couldn't reach it huh shortie?" He says with a smirk.

The short girl rolled her eyes. She huffed as she decide to look for another bag of chips. As she arrived home she saw a grocery bag infront of the gate. It was the chips that Soobin got and a few childhood drinks they used to enjoy together. She grabbed at the baga s she went inside smiling.