𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎

Chapter Nine : Last Day On Earth

"I love you, don't ever doubt that."

"Give me a minute." She says as she was dressing up.

"This is so damn wrong, yet here I am going in a date with my character." She thought fixing her hair.

She opens the door as he stood there offering his hand. Which she held. "What your idea for a good date?" He asked.

"You have no idea? Did you even think this through?" She pouts.

"What did I even expect from you, geez..." She say looking at him with a pout.

"You really are underestimating me like that, hmm? Just you wait." He says.

As they walked a but more he handed her a helmet. "What?" She seems confused he hopped in the motorcycle.

"Don't worry I got my drivers license. I just rented it since you told me not to buy one. Now hop in and lets go to our destination." He said.

"Where are you taking me?" She asked she hopped behind him holding on his broad shoulders.

"Surprise, just trust me." He said moving her arms to his waist. "Hug me tightly." He says.

"I feel violated." She jokes.

"Says the one feeling my abs hmm." He teased as she blushed immensely.

After a while they arrived at a nearby park. "A park... I see." She says.

The motorcycle stopped. "Like it?" He asked.

"Safe option." She says with a light chuckle.

"Well our adventure is just starting." He says they got of the motorcycle they walked for a few minutes. They reached an area where you can rent couple bikes.

"Let's go." He said the two starts paddling.

"So.. I'm curious. Was I your first book?" He asked.

"First and last. If I could've known this would happen. I would've never wrote this." She said as he felt a bit hurt.

"But..." she adds as he suddenly looked back at her.

"I'm glad I didn't know, because I met you. I'm happy. Really happy that I had a chance to meet someone like you." She says with a smile.

They stopped at an area. It was secluded, silent and beautiful. At the middle there was a beautiful picnic set up.

"Well... I tried my best. I ordered food for us but I also secretly attended the culinary classes and I managed to learn how to make a cupcake. I hope you can enjoy." He said they sat the picnic area handing her a cupcake.

She took a bite. "Thank you, it's really good. I appreciate it." She says taking another bite of the cupcake.

He took a bite himself but immediately spat it out. "No, stop... you lied." He says.

"What do you mean? Its good. I promise." She asked.

"Stop lying... I didn't realize... I used salt." He pout.

"It's alright, your cupcake is just unique." She smile.

"But seriously stop eating it, that can't be a healthy amount of salt." He says.

"Fine." She smiles as
the two continued to eat the food he ordered.