CHAPTER 26

Becky's POV

"Princess!" I heard someone called my name. I turned around to see it was Richard.

A mini version of Richard. He's holding a sword and swaying it.

"Richard.." I said

"Don't worry! I will always protect you and be by your side" he said then smiled and tapped my hair.

And then he ran into the darkness.. no Richard please comeback..

I woke up sweating from my dreams and then reality hit me up.

Richard is gone. He already left us..

I was cut on thoughts when freen came in. She came near me and hugged me.

"I'm sorry becky I can't protect Richard from dying" she said

"No freen, you shouldn't feel guilty. Maybe it's all destined to happen" I said still sobbing

"Yeah so stop crying Becky, Richard wouldn't be happy" she said yeah she's right I should stop crying.

"Here he has a letter for you" she said then give me the letter she's holding.

She left me to read it alone giving me privacy.

I opened the letter which folded into four.

"Hi princess! I made this letter in case something happens in the war tonight. First of all I'm sorry. I just want the best for you. I don't want our princess to be forced to get married into a stranger, the worst a vampire. I just want you to have a good life like every normal girl would want. I tried to protect you so I have betrayed your mate, freen. I made the wrong decision. I thought the witches would really help us but then I had known they are after you and not literally freen. I'm sorry princess. Your brother is dumb and believes in those witches but don't worry today I will make sure everything will end. I will save our parents and if I die today don't cry. I don't want to see you crying. I love you my princess.

Love,

Richard"

I can't stop tears from flowing. I knew Richard wouldn't do those things if he didn't think about it thoroughly.

I just felt a warm hug around me. I opened my eyes to see it was freen. She's trying to make me calm.

"Shss babe, I'm here just cry all you want. Richard is a good brother to you. All he wanted was for you to have a good life." she said then I really cried hard just this day.

This should be the last. I should be brave and comfort my parents. They also lost Richard, their son.

"Thank you babe" I said as I calm down. Her hug makes me calm down.

I knew this will make her shocked but then freen deserve to be love back.

"Thank you Becky!" She said then hugged me more tightly.

*********************

Freen's POV

It had been months everyone has been doing well. Becky and her parents are having some bonding after what happened.

I can see that Becky is really happy than before but I know will be happier with her brother.

These days Becky became sweeter than before. She even cook breakfast for me.

Now she's busy with the little vampires. Yeah she decided to teach the little vampires in the kindergarten. I am surprised too learning she love kids.

I was cut on my thoughts when my phone received a notification.

It was nam saying that the surprise is ready. Now all I need to fetch Becky.

Yeah I planned a surprise for her today. I decided to marry her. Our parents had already agreed.

I never know if Becky will say yes in this proposal but then any answer she will decide I will respect her. I can always wait.

I walk into the classroom where Becky teaches. She was writing something in the board so I called the children and give them each the roses I have. I told them to give it to Becky.

So when Becky turned around she saw that her students are in line and holding flowers.

Each one give her the rose until it becomes a bouquet. She smiles and asked the children where the roses came but the children just look in the door.

I quickly drop the letter I have to leave. I knew she knew where to go. See you babe.

******************

Thanks for reading this chapter