LAST CHAPTER

Freen's POV

This is the day we all been waiting for. After so many problems and sh*ts here I am waiting for Becky to go down the stairs.

This is a civil wedding since we're vampires the council will be the one to exert this wedding.

I was cut in my thoughts when I saw Becky in a white simple dress. Going down the stairs. She's so beautiful in white.

I never imagined this would happen. I almost lost her.. she almost left me with this attitude I have.

But who knew that this beautiful lady will fall in love with a vampire like me. I was lucky to have her.

I give her my hand and she holds me tight. I smiled at her and guaranteed her that I will hold her hand forever till we are old.

She smiles back like she's assuring me that she will always be here by my side.

"Let's go?" I asked her

"Yes babe~" she said then we walked into the garden of the mansion where the wedding will be held.

Everyone is here. With the blessings of our parents and friends this wedding is able to happen.

Everyone applause as we walk into the center where uncle John is waiting. He will be the one to held the ceremony.

He started the ceremony and in the middle of it we were asked to tell some vows for each other.

"Baby, I knew we face so many challenges just to be here. We cried and we lost some people important to us. But look at us being here now. Proving our love to everyone. I knew I'm not perfect but I promise you that I will be here always. I will be there in every moment of your life. I love you to infinity and beyond" I said teary eyed

Now it was her turn to tell her vows.

"Babe.. who will thought we will end here? I almost escape from you but then even I keep escaping I always end up in your arms. I'm sorry if I thought you were a monster. I was wrong. But then let's look forward and create new memories with each other's. Let's have some children and raise them up together. Let's grow up together and build our own family. I love you freen" she said I wipe off some tears coming from her eyes.

"From now and then let witness this two lovers as they step into new chapter of there lives. Let's give them our blessings and may your marriage be guided by the power vested on me I pronounced you both as a married couple" uncle John said

And then everyone applauded and shouted "kiss".

I held her chin and kiss her slowly. This is the first official kiss as a married couple.

Everyone even cheered more. They were so happy that at last there alpha has her forever.

Know the pack have their queen...

"Long live our alpha and her queen!" They said cheering us.

The party goes smoothly but then I was very impatient. So I excuse ourselves from them.

Today is our wedding day so...

This our first day too...

"Are you that tired babe?" Becky asked

"Yeah babe you will too" I said with different meaning.

As we reached our room. I immediately close the door making sure no one will interrupt us.

I turned around to kissed her. At first she was hesitant but then we end up kissinh each other.

I push her into the bed and started removing her dress. Until she was left with her last piece of clothes.

I stared at her like she was the most beautiful and delicious food in my eyes.

"Stop staring freen!" She said then picked up the blanket beside her.

"Ooh my babe is shy? You shouldn't were now married baby" I said and throw the the blanket off the bed and I started kissing her again until I reach her molds.

She moaned as I played with it alternate with my hands and mouth. I look like a child asking for milk.

I started planting kisses on her abdomen until I reach that part down there.

I started licking it when she grabbed my hair moaning my name on what I did.

Yeah that's good baby moan for me. I continued what am doing until she already came.

And then I inserted one finger on her slowly. In and out until I felt her adjusted I added two more.

Now her moans filled the room. Luckily this room is sound proof. I keep on thrusting her my fingers deep and hard until she came again.

Her hands dropped besides her. She looks tired but I wasn't done yet. She just let me do things the whole night till she fell asleep on my arms.

She is now sleeping soundly.

"Thankyou baby for staying, I love you" I said and kisses her fore head.

She just hugged me and murmured.

"I love you too my naughty vampire" she said

I just laughed and let her sleep.

How can I asked for more if having her is too much?..

End.

**********

Hi guys thanks for reading till the end I'm sorry for the long wait for the update
Of this story.