Chapter 2

I've been studying that text over and over again all weekend , as if it had a secret message attached to it . What kind he be trying to do ? Or say .. Why would Jordan say he missed me if he has a girlfriend ? What's going on ?! Maybe I'm just over thinking the whole situation ..

Cheese and Rice ! Its 6:35 . I need to hurry my little behind up before I just about miss the bus again . This time I'm gonna grab my phone again .. Just in case Jordan has any other anonymous text .

I really hope I don't see him today . Today is Monday . The worst day of the week . And if I see him with her again I might just loose it . Not the "asylum" loose .. The "broken heart" lose it . I really can't deal . I know Jordan goes to breakfast every morning around this time . Maybe I'll just hang in the bathroom and wait for the 1st bell to ring .

Really ?! The one person I don't wanna see is standing in the girls bathroom mirror . The random "baby" girl . Or should I say Jordan's girlfriend . Should I speak ? Or should I scurry into a stall and act like I don't see her . I think I like plan B . Besides , I don't even know the girl . .

So here I am trapped in this little stall waiting , patiently for her to leave . What the freak is she doing ! It doesn't take that long to wash your hands .. Finally she leaves . I count to ten then I left after her . But soon as I walked out and I turned the corner , guess who was locking lips on the wall ! You got it .. Jordan and that girl .

I felt like my heart has just been stabbed out my chest . Stomped on the ground , shattered in pieces . And then put back in my chest . Remember the whole reason why I went in the bathroom .. It was to avoid them . And remember how I said I was gonna loose it . That's happening right about now .

I grabbed the closest thing I could find , which was a chair , and I threw it at them . I knocked Jordan out .. But the little heffa was tough . I ran at her and punched her . I banged her head up against the wall . Mrs. Zerish tried to get me off her but .. Nobody could stop me .

That's it ! Scissors .. Perfectly sharp scissors laying on the ground . I dived for the scissors , and put them in my pocket . I wrestled the girl back to the ground . With everybody screaming stuff like "Fight" or "Don't do it !" I didn't care . That little hob- knocker is gonna die ! Kissing my man ! Oh noo , BOO !

I HAD HER ! Pinned down to the ground .. I'm gonna kill her . Nobody can change my mind . I grabbed the scissors out my pocket .. And I stab-...

"Zhane !" I kept hearing .

"Zhane ! Are you ok ?" ..... I blinked . Then I realized none of that actually happened . It was all just a thought .

"Zhane ! Zhane !" I kept hearing it . As they were snapping their pretty polished nails in my face .. I turned around . It was my Bestfriend Jada .

"Zhane , come on ! 1st bell just rung!" She said frantically .

We ran as fast as we could to 1st period . But nope . I guess not fast enough .

"Ms.Pavé & Ms. Anne" said Mrs.Zerish . "Is there a reason your late to class ?"

I looked at Jada .. She said , "Um .. Our bus came late !"

"Very well .. Have a seat ." Mrs. Zerish said .