preppy

miles was busy fighting the "villain of the week" as he referred to him as. a black and white dalmatian looking dude, or cow. he couldnt tell which one looked more like the other. 

suddenly, another one of those big black portal things appeared in front of him, before he could move out of the way, he ended up falling right in! but instead of ending up in a completely different area in brooklyn like the first couple times he had fallen in this mans strange holes, he ended up in a completely different area altogether... where was he?

he splatted right onto the ground, a tad bit upset he had such an awful landing, but happy to have finally met land. it was a hard, what seemed to be wooden surface, some areas closer to his left wet. miles looked up to see... he was on a dock? he looked at the twenty-something teenagers, along with one adult, as they stared back.

"SPIDERMAN!?" an airy, light voice finally spoke up. miles suppressed a childish giggle, thinking about how this guy sounded as if he had asthma. 

"uhh- yes it is i, spiderman!" miles said in his fake deep voice, only stopping when he realized there wasn't much of a need for that. "errrrr what town, state, city, country, continent, or whatever is this? whats the year?" miles rambled, a tad bit worried at the possibility of never making it back, he pushed those thoughts away though. 

"why, youre in canada, at the one and only camp wawanakwa! in 2007!" the adult finally spoke.

"2007... dang.. i knew those holes could take me to different places but time travel?" miles muttered, too quiet for anyone there to hear. "oh shoot! i gotta get back.. who knows what that guys stealing now.." he muttered once again, a tad bit more audible.

miles felt a small buzzing sensation on the lower part of his suit. he reached into his pockets, almost frantically pulling out his phone, knowing he should be at his school any second now. but there was one slight problem, where the hell is he!?

he quickly tapped at the small keys on the screen, making many spelling errors. the diverse group of teenagers stared awkwardly, some looking at and whispering to one another. finally, the adult made a quick gesture to the people controlling the cameras to tell them to turn them off.

"hey, you!" the man shouted to miles, him looking up from his phone to make eye contact with this guy. "im chris mclain, how would you feel about competing on a luxury show with like hot tubs and beaches or some crap idk the authors barely watched tdi" he said as he took a step closer to the kid. gwen (STACY🙀🙀🙀) rolled her eyes at his lying. 

miles didnt answer for a few seconds, still taking in what he said. he then pointed to the most awful, run-down looking camp he had ever seen a couple yards in front of him. "uhhh.. is that the place this 'luxury' show will be happening?" he finally asked, doing air quotes on the word "luxury". 

"yep!" chris answered, nodding enthusiastically.  

"hell no!" miles yelled, instantly shrinking back when he saw chris was rather surprised at this response. "uhmm.. mr. mclain-"

"no need to be so formal to your host! just call me chris." chris interrupted.

"alright then. chris, i dont really have the time to be on your little show. i have to be in two places as two people right now, and thats already difficult without being... who knows where!" miles said, reaching to put a hand on the mans shoulder when he saw he seemed upset, but pulling his arm back before it could even make it. 

chris was silent for a while before returning back to his cheerful demeanor, startling miles. "wonderful, follow me campers!" he yelled, now facing the teens. he began walking off the dock, toward the camp area while they followed behind. 

"wait your just gonna- are- cant that boat that just left at least bring me to like, somewhere i can..." miles trailed off, knowing what this guys answer would be.

"well, id let you stay in one of the luxury cabins," several kids apart of the cast audibly groaned at the use of the word luxury. "buuuuuttttt... i can only let ya do that if you participate!" he said, smirking at miles, making him even more pissed off at his stupid ways of getting people to join his show.

miles didnt have much of a choice, but to participate in this stupid show, in some stupid dingy old run down camp, worrying about how worried people would be at his disappearance, worrying about how the town would be at his disappearance, and worried if hed ever find a way to get back! sounds like so much fun! 

finally, chris did the same gesture with his hands to tell the camera crew to turn those cameras back on.

"alright, first things first, we need a group photo for the promos. everyone at the end of the dock!" chris shouted, waving his arm toward where he wanted his contestants to go. miles walked along the crowd of teens, seeing many different reactions. some sad, irritated, or even somehow excited about this.

"uhh.. mr spiderman can you take your mask off? lets see that large smile!" chris shouted from a distance, wanting everyone who would watch this crappy show to not think any of his contestants didn't want to be there. miles sighed as he took it off, and tried his best to make a large smile, it ending up obvious it was forced. 

harold took a short glance toward miles, a bit surprised at how MELONATED he appeared. he wasnt used to seeing BLACKS. and was used to only seeing a white spiderman. hed never thought there was a black one! let alone spider people actually existed... how intruiging!!

miles smile was soon completely gone as chris took FOREVER to take the photo. before miles could open his mouth to protest along with some of the other cast members, chris had finally gotten the camera ready.

"everyone say, 'wawanakwa!'" chris yelled, seconds away from finally taking the photo.

but he was a tad bit too late. before miles even had the chance to say anything, his spider sense warned him a few seconds before the ground began to shake. miles swiftly shot a web up into a tree nearby, accidentally knocking over a camera resting on one of the branches. 

he looked down at all the contestants that had ended up crumbling down into the polluted water, along with the weak wood of the dock. miles sighed as he thought about how crappy the following 8 weeks would be.

 how wonderful!