Chapter 5 Him Again

Anna's pov

When Jen hung up I started to cry because I think she is going to tell somebody or worse she will try to find my dad and turn him in or make me talk to him.

I just groaned and laid down and started listening to music when I heard a knock on my door I got up and walked downstairs when I saw jack open the door and there was Jen blonde hair tallish wearing black legging black combat boots and a muscle tee that said Born to die on it she also had a lot of food in her hand weird.

I walked downstairs to help her with the bags went into my room. "hey Jen I said putting the bags down I question why did you bring me food when I just told you the most important in my life.

well that Is easy I thought you would be hungry because I am and secondly of all we need to eat are feeling when we talk so gab your food and tell me what happened and how long ago this happened Jen said.

I finished tell her what happened and by than I was crying she was shocked, sad, angry, scared, confused all of that stuff like that so do what do want to do about this Jen asked honestly don't want to think about this anymore also please don't tell anyone or call anyone ple-

I was cut off by the door bell ringing I walked downstairs to see who at the door I froze when I saw who it was the door It was my dad he can't be here he need to leave I thought I start to shake and than start to have panic attack what if he rapes me again I slid down the wall and started crying and hyperventilating that when Jen took me upstairs to calm down.

_______________________

Hey guys hope you guys like it sorry I haven't updated in a while I will try to write more okay guys love you guys bye.