Chapter 12 Drama already?

Anna's pov

After magcon day one we got to chill for a little bit so me Madison and mahogany are going for a girls day and talk about stuff.

When I saw Taylor in my kitchen he was on him phone and he looked so cute that he was so focused on his game or whatever he is doing?

I walk past him and he looks up I open the fridge and felt his staring at me and I felt myself blushing.

"Hey Anna Taylor said", Hey Taylor what's up I asked still looking in the fridge for something to eat.

I was waiting for you so we can talk about things like what are we exactly he questioned.

I really didn't know how to answer the question because I also had feeling for Jack to but I don't even know if he knows that.

So I answer it the best way I could I don't know what we are right now let's just see how things go.

Ok well just know that I really would like to be your boyfriend and after he said that he kissed me I felt myself blush so hard when he walked away.

Jack G's pov
I woke up thinking about Anna and sounded so beautiful when she sang the other day just makes me smile.

After I got ready for the day I walk downstairs and hear Anna and Taylor talking so I decide to listen in.

So what are we Taylor asked Ana she look shocked by the question but than answer I don't know what we are right now I guess we just see how it goes.

After I heard that I was determine to make Anna mine before Taylor I kept listen in and hear him say he wants to be her boyfriend and the next thing that happens made me want to punch a wall.

Taylor kiss Anna right on the lips before I could I wanted that person to be me right now i decided to go for a run.

~After the run~
I walk back into the house to find Taylor because he isn't going to win this fight for Ana i looked everywhere and I could find him.

Than I saw him talking to Mahogany I walk up to him and asked to talk to him he said sure and we walk info another room.

What the hell man I said at first Taylor was very confused but he should know what I'm talking about.

How could you kiss Anna like that you know that I like her I say angrily wait wait wait Talyor said I didn't know you liked her for one and for two I really don't care to be quite honest with you.

Because you never told me anything about it and I really like Anna and she meet me and we started talking first so we will see who wins this and wins her heart.

Oh I already known I'm going to win her heart because I'm the one who loves her not you and I can't believe you kissed her but don't worry she will be mine soon you can count on that.

And with that I walked away and went to my room to take a nap.
______
Hey guy hope you enjoy this im sorry I haven't updated in awhile I will try to update more ok love you guys bye.