Chapter 1 That night

*WARNING SEXUAL ASSAULT*
* Annalise's pov*
It was a normal day school,cheer practice,than home.One at I got home and my dad was drunk and I didn't think of it to much of it, i went to my room to change and get ready for bed and did some homework first i heard a knock on my door "Come in yelled from my bathroom brushing my teeth.

Hey dad what's u- i was interrupted by him coming close to me and i thought he wanted a hug my dad was never really angry after my mom and him split up but very depressed and lonely which i get i just felt bad my dad always feeling so lonely but in this case that wasn't it he throw me on the bed and started touching in way that i didn't like.

I didn't know what to do at first. Is this really happening? Am I dreaming? Than i started to push him off of me but he was so strong i couldn't move he kept kiss me up and down i felt sick to my stomach. Than he stopped but he didn't get off me he than starting pulling down my shirt and pants he than came up and tired to kiss my neck and kissing me down my body i wanted to hide I've never felt so volated.

He pulled down my underwear i was so expsed in from of my father out of all people he scared kicking my clit and just ate me out it was terrbile i tried to push hom off me again but it seemed to make him angry than he took doen his pants and that's when i knew that my father is raping me he pushed himself into me and I yelled out in pain it seem to make him ore angry so he went faster and i just cried.

After he was done i just laid their not being able to move I was so scard to move i felt so exposed i got up and ran to the bathroom the taste of dinner and bile everything hurt everywhere i got dressed and went to bed in the quest room.

I woke up the next morning, I was so scared to go downstairs. I waited a bit until he left for work then I went downstairs. I can't believe that my dad raped me last night. "I need to get out of here right now"I thought.

I packed my bags and called my mom and told her that I wanted to come home. she booked my a flight to California. I left the house and I would also never come back.
___________
Hey guys hope you guys liked it
Vote,comment!!!!!