Chapter 11 Magcon day 1

Jack J's pov
I woke up today and went to get everybody breakfast so I hear over to Starbucks so I grab the keys and I get out.

~At Starbucks ~
Hello sir how can I help you today yes can I get 10 coffee and 3 donuts four Bengals and and just anything breakfast stuff ok sir what is your name the clark lady ask me.

Jack Johnson, ok Jack it will be about fifteen minutes ok I said and walked away and sat now at a booth.
~After Starbucks ~
I got back and to see the hotel and almost everbody was awake but Ana weird that again my sister sleeps in a lot so I will go give her bagel and dount.

So I walked into her room while she was sleeping and put her coffee and food on the night stand and gave a quick kiss on the head and that lefted.

~Later that day~
Anna's pov
I futter my eyes open and saw there was food and coffee on the table for me I start eating it and drinking my coffee it was 12:30 and magcon starts at 3:20 so I have a few hours to get ready.

After I finished eating than decided to take a shower and started singing life of the party by shawn yea I can't kind of sing but no I will never sing unless I'm in the shower.

Jack G's pov
I was walking you find Anna when I heard somebody sing in the shower I thought it was shawn but it was coming from Anna's room so I walked into there and heard her in the bathroom singing life of the party she sound breathtaking.

I wonder why she didn't tell anybody she can sing.

I decided to get everybody and take a video of Ana sing than I heard the shower stop than we all rain into the other room.

Anna's pov

When I got out the shower I walked to my to closet and but on a blue crop crop and black jeans  and my blue vans than I walked back to the bathroom.

I blowed my hair and curled it and put on a flower crown today today is magcon day 1 I didn't know what I'm going to do but probably stay in the background and tell the boys do there thing I walked out.

As I will out of me and Madison room I saw Madison looking really upset I decided to be nice and ask her what's wrong.

"Hey Madison are you ok"? She looked up and I saw a tear come down her face.

"Um no I just found out that my boyfriend for about 3 years just cheating on me and is dating who I thought was my best friend".

when I heard that I wanted to beat a bitch's ass becasuse that's fucked up. My thoughts were intruded by Madison crying harder so I walked over to and told her it will all be ok.

Come on Madi we need to go downstairs so we aren't late for magcon and your performing today so come on.
"Anna can I ask you something"? Madison asked.

Ummm sure what's up so I heard you sing in the bathroom and you sound really good I was wonder if u could sing with me because I really upset to do it alone please.

I'm not sure I've never sang outside the shower But what Are you going To sing I asked.

Dark horse and unbreakable my original song I wrote can you sing both with My please. Ok ok fine I gave in so how does Your song go.
(A/N: just thought I let you know I'm doing the cover lia maire Johnson and Marilyn bailey for dark horse and yea ok back to the story.)

~At magcon~
As I was sing down with Madison practicing to sing I saw Jack G come over and sit on my lap.

"Yes Jack can I help you today"? I ask as I tried to get him off my lap but becasue I'm so small it's not working very well.

I just want to come see your beautiful face before I got on stage and perfom he said.

I feel my face turn red as he said that I was blushing so hard right now so I hide my face in Jack's back.

Jack starting laughing and said yes I made you blush and smile he said gave me a kiss on the check and walk away I was for sure red like a tomato now.

So Anna are you and Jack G dating or what Madison ask. No I mean I like him but no also I like Taylor so I don't know who I wanna be with so yea I explained.

~Me and Madison performance~
Ok everybody give it for Anna and Madison sing dark Horse my brother said I got so nervous.
(A=Anna & M=Madsion)
M- Hey everyone how is everyone tonight
The crow was cheering and screaming really loudly
M- well me and friend Ana will be singing dark horse and unbreakable my new so let's get started
M- I knew you were you gonna come to me
I was just waiting until Madison stop sing and I started to freak out but I tried to call myself down and just sang

A-there you are but better choose carefully
M- cause I, I'm capable of anything of anything and everything
A- make me your Aphrodite
M- make me your one and only
A- but don't make your enemy your enemy your enemy
M- so you wanna play with magic boy you should know what your falling for
A- baby do you dare to do this cause I'm come at you like a dark horse
A&M- Are you ready for a perfect storm perfect storm cause once you're mine once you're mine there's no going back
A- make my words this love will make you levitate
M- like a bird like a bored without a cage
A- but down to earth if you choose to walk away don't walk away don't walk away
M- it's in the palm of your hand now baby
A- its a yes Or a no, No maybe
M-so just be sure before you give it all to me all to me give it all to me
A-so you wanna play with magic boy you should know what your falling for
M-baby do you dare to do this cause I'm coming at you like a dark horse
A&M- Are you ready for ready for a perfect storm perfect storm cause once your mine once your mine
M- so make me you Aphrodite
A- make me your one and only
A&M- but don't make me your enemy
A- so you wanna play with magic boy you should know what your fall For
M- baby do you dare to do this cause I'm coming at you like a dark horse
A&M- are ready for ready for a perfect storm perfect storm cause once you're mine once you're mine there's no going back
We finished the song and sang unbreakable and got off stage I felt so good to sing for people this was a good day.
_____________
Hey I hope you guys enjoy this chapter if u wanna hear the song lia and madiley did I put it but there also sorry I haven't been updating as much as I would like but yea anyways love you guys bye.