Chapter 3 Flashbacks

Anna's pov

Oh sorry I thought you where my brother "it's ok what is your brothers last name or yours if you don't kind me asking the boy said"

Ummm sure I guess "Hi im Annalise Johnson but you can call me Ana I said". Oh ok Im Taylor caniff the boy said" well nice to meet you Taylor said".
Well nice to meet to Taylor I started walking away until Taylor he asked me for my number I gave it to him and went to find jack and my mom.
Hi mom I say and give her a hug
"Hi sweetheart my mom said"
"Are you sure she is a sweetheart jack said", hey I so am the sweetheart your the one who isn't we argued until my our mom told us to shut up.
The car ride was quite I was on my phone texting my friend Jen we have been friends for as long as i can remember. 

~skips the car ride~

I got out the car and grabbed my stuff I didnt really know this place so I asked Jack to help me to my room I walked in and the wall were just so bare with a queen size bed with just white blankes it really wasn't my style but it's ok I thought I will recorate later on.

unpacing was kind of easy because I didn't have much to began with anywas I was getting pretty tired so I decided to take a nap. 

"Flashback" I could feel him body on mine I was so scared he touch me I can't see who it is at first than I see it, it's my dad he is siting on top of me he heavey body next thing I knew he flip me over so now I was on top of him this feels so wrong i thought to myself i tired to get off him but he just pushing me down on his dick ove and over again i was riding him and i felt nasty and very violated. He kept making me ride himI just sat there and cried why is he doing this to his own daughter he hit me everytime i tired to go somewhere else Anna run i told myself do something the next thing I knew fell on the floor end of 'Flashback' 

I woke up screaming in a pool of sweat i heard footseps and my door gets busted open Anna are you ok my mom and Jack said in unison yea I'm ok just a bad dream is all are you sure Anna Jack said again yes i am sure.

Maybe I should tell somebody Jack , Mom, Jenn or the cops what do I do in the situation I can't keep this to myself I thought so I called Jenn I know telling somebody is the right thing to do even if it doesn't.

_____

Hey hope you guys like it and comet any ideas also sorry if it was dirty but anyways bye guys.