Chapter 13 Girls day

Madison's pov
I really like Jack but I think he likes Anna liked him to and Anna is such a good friend I don't wanna ruin are friendship over a boy.

Maybe I will talk to her about it later when we r alone to see if she likes him or not.

After thinking about all that I thought me Anna and Mahogany should have a girls day to get to know each other better we let me go find them first.

Anna, Mahogany can u guys come here I said from my bed because I was to lazy to get up and go find them (A/N: no joke me everyday of my life haha anyway back to the story).

Yea I saw Anna walk in and not soon after Mahogany I was thinking we should have a girl day and go get are nails done and stuff like that what do you guys think.

Sure they both say in unison and we decided to start getting ready.
So i hoped in the shower and started singing stay with me by Sam smith.

Jack's pov
When I woke up I read a very beautiful voice coming from the bathroom and I though it was Anna so I just listen to the beautiful voice.

As I was getting I saw the person coming out the bathroom it was Madison damn she had a good voice I mean I know she could sing but she was singing with Anna so I was more paying attention to Anna.

But she look so pretty with no make up and she had a nice body yea she was beautiful and had a very pretty voice she doesn't compare to Anna she was the one I love.

I just need to find a way to make her mine before Taylor or anybody else does but how the hell am I going to do that.

Anna's pov
After I got dressed I was just waiting for Madison and Mahogany so we can head to the beach I decided to wear a black crop top and while high waisted jean shorts and black high to converse.

Also were my bath suit underneath I still haven't figured out who I wanna be with Jack or Taylor I just don't know because I did kiss Taylor and though he was cute but Jack was equally as hot as Taylor had a jawline and everything holy shit his jawline like god damn.(A/N: Jack and Taylor's jawlines are so strong that they can cut my figure and it's great ok I'm sorry for my weirdness back to the story.)

~At the beach~
Me and Madison and Mahogany were having a good time I found out that Mahogany had feeling for Jacob he was a singer like Shawn was and Madison likes somebody to but she didn't say who I wonder who it was.

But all I can say is that this was a good day we took some good ass selfies and posted them on Instagram after the beach we decided to go home.

After I got undressed and took a shower and everything Madison said she needed to talk to me.

Oh lord I hope this isn't bad I thought to myself. "Ok Anna I wanted to tell u this myself but, I like Jack and I know you like Jack so I don't know what to do here". She said looking nerves.

It's ok Madison if you like Jack I mean I don't know who I wanna be with Jack or Taylor but when I decide I will let you know because we are friend whoever I choose we don't hate each other ok.

Ok agreed and if either one of us start getting jealous instead of being mad and just not talking about it we talk to each other she we don't start drama ok Madison said ok me both agree.
_________
Hey guys I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long I'm going to try and update more but hope you enjoyed ok love you guys bye.