(4) Traumatic reporting

Hello wonderful people, I am back yet again with a new chapter.

Now you must be thinking... Will our author finally let us meet the man who will make our hearts melt and race at the same time, who will sweep up off our feets, and become our Ersheen's sapnon ka raja (prince charming)?

Maybe...

He is still not picking up my calls to start on his POV and every time I call him, he just lets the phone ring with no option to leave a voice message to call back.

Bechara mujhse maar khaye ga if he does not cooperate.
But I promise his entry will be soon, just have some patience with him, Bacha shy hai. 😤🙈

Now let's move into the chapter.

And you might be wondering what type of studio this is? An art studio, a music studio or a dance studio? Well our Ersheen is a little taydee (strange or crooked), she didn't want to be like the average Wattpad main female character that is full of...

And you might be wondering what type of studio this is? An art studio, a music studio or a dance studio? Well our Ersheen is a little taydee (strange or crooked), she didn't want to be like the average Wattpad main female character that is full of nazakat (elegance) and having feminine hobbies.

The studio that she has is actually a fitness studio, AKA she was the proud owner of "Rooh (Soul) fitness" studio. It has always been a dream of hers to own a space where she can improve the life of others, a dream that came out of a place of her helplessness when she was a teenager.

It was a safe space for her to run creativity wild and a safe haven for the women in her community.

Now one might be thinking why and how exactly is this safe haven for women? Well for starters, her studio was an all exclusive women's studio. So that meant that no males were allowed. The vision behind that decision was that women tend to feel insecure when the opposite gender is also there.

That was one part of her plan that made the studio a success so far. Another thing that separated her studio from a regular gym was that she didn't have any of the bulky gym machines that were in every gym that you would see in gyms like the YMCA.

Therefore, there were no dudes grunting at a bench press nor were there any fitness influencers taking pictures in the gym mirrors, hogging up space that could be used.

Every single inch of the studio held a purpose. Her studio held classes like a boot camp; the classes that were held did training of the women based on what level of activity they were at and how comfortable they were to go to the next level, essentially a combination of strength training and cardio.

There was no lazing on the treadmill in her studio, this place was built to change women into the best version of themselves, regardless of their goals and where they are starting from.

Besides Sidhan and the security that he hired to make sure any 'hooligans' don't get in, all the trainers, all the coaches and the staff were female and shared the same dream as Ersheen; to create a safe space for those who otherwise don't have one.