Prologue

She was walking away, tired of arguing about everything when he grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her towards him. Her eyes were searching for answers in his and vice versa.

"I didn't think we would get this far. I didn't think I would have anyone whose hand I would "need" to hold rather than "want" to hold. You have become everything that I didn't know I needed in my life Ersheen". He scoffs, laughing sadly.

"Tumne Mujhe hasna dobara se sikha diya, tumhare aage meri anaa har gayi or tum kehti ho keh main tumhara nehi hoon?" (you've taught me how to laugh again, my ego has been defeated by you and you're saying that I am not yours?) He asked earnestly, holding her face gently in the palms of his hands, looking into her eyes trying to find the girl he fell in love with evocatively.

"Yeh sab kehni ki baatein hain, aap yeh sab sirf isliye karahe hain kyunke us din maine aapki..." (This is all just lip service, you're just doing all this because that day I...) She whispers, trying to stop the flood of emotions that are the bay of her eyes before he snaps back;
"WHAT WILL I HAVE TO DO TO GET YOU TO BELIEVE ME JHALI LARKI (crazy woman)?!?!"

Meet Ersheen and Zoraiz;
If she is fire, he is ice. If he is calm. cool and collected, she's a dynamite waiting to be released. She's in love with life while he is trying to forget everything he loves in life. One incident and their lives change forever.

Not your typical desi love story, I don't do abusive relationships where the man is a walking red flag and she still forgives him, my lady has standards.

Come for the hotness, stay for the story. Hope you enjoy. 😊

Love;
marri_MIB 🩷🩷🩷