(8) A new plan

Hi wonderful people, I'm back with another chapter. I won't traumatize you in this chapter... that much. HeHe.

Hope you enjoy it!! 🩷

PRESENT:

'Why can't I get his face out of my head?' She thinks to herself as flashes of Mr Malik's face come in front of her eyes. His burnt wood colored eyes, as dark as charcoal yet reflective as onyx. The slight smirk that graced his face when she asked for his name, the way he didn't take it to his ego to not apologize when he knew he was in the wrong, all made him a heady combination of attraction to her.

Her face was giving a different glow ever since she saw him, her cheeks having a pink hue that was all natural, her lips just not quitting from smiling and her heart singing symphonies that were unfamiliar to her at the thought of him.

'Pagal' (Crazy) she shakes her head as she enjoys the bike ride home. Her bike going against the wind as miles are traveled in minutes, her speed devil soul craved the fast pace that she maintained... with safety of course.

She tries to stretch her face making weird faces in order to remove her smile but being the Besharam (shameless) that they were, her lips wouldn't budge from smiling.

'But wait! He didn't apologize to me!' a thought crosses her mind as her smile turns into a frown.

'Chalo koi nahin, (it's okay) I'll get that apology later.'

Finally reaching home, she kicks the stand on her bike and shuts her bike off. She notices Sid and Esha's cars already parked there. 'Guess they beat me here' she thinks to herself as she walks towards the front door bracing herself for the onslaught that was about to erupt on her.

A second doesn't pass as she opens the front door and everyone swarms her and she feels arms around her body clutching her tightly to a chest, it was Ehsan.

"You're back! How was it? What happened!? What did they say to you? kuch bura bhala toh nehi kissi ne kaha?! Jhoot na bolna, humne news dekha! Tu kuch bol kyun nehi rahi, muh mein churan rakha hai kya!?!?" (Nobody said anything bad to you right?! Don't you dare to lie to us, we saw the news! Why are you not saying anything, cat got your tongue!?!?) Amma and Baba interrogated her, not giving her a second to answer any of their questions.

"Oh mere CID! (oh my CID) if you don't stop your interrogation and let her talk then how will she be able to say anything?" Ehsan bhai interrupts their inquiry as he releases her from the hug, putting his arm around her shoulders.

She puts on a smile for her family and looks up at him; "Dekha bhai (look at this bro) they always do this to me. It's as if I'm 5 and not 25."

"It doesn't matter if you're 25 or 52, tum hamari ek akeli bachi ho, humare ghar ki Rehmat, koi choti cheez thori hai. (you're our only daughter, a blessing to us, that's not a small thing). Baba teases her and leads her into the living room by her hand.