Chapter 2

(HEADS UP: MY OC/MYSELF IS AN ADULT IN THIS!!!)

*My POV*

We slowly opened our eyes to see where we were and we were surprised to see the ocean below the rainbow. I stuck my hand through it, and touched the water, Dorothy and Toto watched amazed. But we looked up at a familiar voice. "Dorothy! Izzy! Hi, kiddo, Izz!" Scarecrow said as an illusion of him popped up. My eyes lit up. 

"Scarecrow? What is this? What's happening?" Dorothy asked confused as we followed him. "We're flying you back to Oz in a rainbow mover. I invented it." He said, winking at me, causing me to giggle. "Show off." Lion said as he came into view. "Cowardly Lion?" Dorothy and I asked happily. 

"It's just Lion now." Lion said, before roaring. "See?" He asked proudly. "Oh, my." I said chuckling. "Dorothy, Izzy." Tinman said chuckling and we smiled. "Hi, Tinman." I said smiling, before the three of them came into view. "I am so overjoyed to see you." Tinman said as they all smiled. 

We smiled back. "You guys, dragging us into a giant rainbow really scared us." I said smiling, before I slowly felt my wings appear on my back. Oh, right. When I first entered Oz with my sister, I gained these wings. "I can only imagine how you must feel, trapped alone in a giant rainbow. Surrounded by colors. It must be just...horrible! Oh!" Tinman said, before hugging Lion sobbing. 

Scarecrow faced me as I faced him. "Ever since he got his heart, he's been all over the place." Scarecrow said and I nodded. Lion was holding his arms away from Tinman. "I never had emotions before. I just want to try them all out." Tinman said, before going back to sobbing against Lion. 

"Dorothy, we don't have much time. There's trouble in Oz, and only you...threatening the land. And you two are the only ones who can stop..." Scarecrow said, but got cut off by a loud noise. We gasped. "What's that noise?" Dorothy asked worried. The three of them gasped. "Hold that door!" Scarecrow said as Tinman and Lion ran over to the door. "Oh!" Tinman said worried. 

"What's going on?" I asked worried as Scarecrow was messing with the machine. "Hang on, girls. We'll explain everything when you get here." Scarecrow said as I frowned more. "Where?!" I asked with worried eyes. "Emerald City! In the wizard's chamber." Scarecrow said, before he was cut off. "Scarecrow!" I shouted worried. 

*3rd POV*

"I smell flyin' monkeys!" Lion said as him and Tinman began locking the doors. "Oh, no! Monkeys!" Tinman said as Scarecrow was trying to get the connection back, mostly trying to get to see Izzy again. "Dorothy, Izzy. Scarecrow to Dorothy and Izzy. Come in, girls." He said as the screen that showed Dorothy, disappeared as it looked like she fell. 

"The door..." Tinman said before a flying monkey punched through it. "Scarecrow to Dorothy and Izzy." Scarecrow tried again. "...Is starting to give." Tinman said again, before Lion had a flying monkey punch the door right by his face as he gasped. "I've lost contact with the girls! I can't get them back!" Scarecrow said worried(mostly for Izzy).

*My POV*

Dorothy and I were screaming as we kept going through the rainbow.

*3rd POV*

"I can't hold it!" Lion shouted before him and Tinman fell to the ground since the flying monkeys sent them flying. "Time's up!" Lion shouted.

*My POV*

Me and Dorothy continued to scream as we went down.

*3rd POV*

Lion and Tinman put each other's hats on each other's heads. "Hurry!" Lion shouted as him and Tinman ran towards the window. Scarecrow messed with the machine a little more, before he ran towards the window as well and closed it just in time as the flying monkey's busted through the door. They were growing. They began huffing and chattering as they searched the room for Scarecrow, Lion and Tinman.