Krusty Party

Chapter 4

"I'm glad that is finally over." Libby said as she leaned against the inside of her door, the date had just ended, and Spongebob, that yellow fool, had finally gone home.

"Why did I ever agree to this stupid job!" Libby cursed herself as she kicked off her heels, her face was still flushed from the intense makeout session that had just occurred outside. Libby paused for a moment, watching as the last few hours flashed before her eyes.

The more she thought about it, the more embarrassed she felt. He wasn't this great guy that she was thinking of, he was just another man that wanted what all men wanted, but yet, when it came time for him to collect the desire, he refused.

The thought of him refusing such an opportunity that many men wouldn't have left a second chance to pass up, but he did. Libby brushed her finger tips over her lips where she continued to feel the tingling sensation of their kiss.

"UGH! That Puney, pathetic, worthless, sorry excuse for a Sponge!" Libby said as she slid off a bracelet and threw it towards a coffee table, when she noticed something.

The bouquet of flowers he had bought her earlier, the ones that she had just thrown onto her kitchen counter, out of water, they had begun to wilt. Libby sighed as she went into her kitchen, and dug into a cabinet and retrieved a vase.

Carefully, she began to prep the damaged flowers, "they really are beautiful." she said to herself as she fluffed them a little.

"Such fragile forms of life. So delicate." Libby spoke softly as she touched a wilted petal before she smiled a little, just like that little sponge. Libby couldn't help but to shake her head at the thought of him before turning to leave the kitchen.

Libby sighed as she walked into her bathroom, undressing to get into a hot bath she had drawn herself, she let out a frustrated sigh as she dipped her foot into the hot water before lowering the rest of herself into the tub where she let the bubbles rise up to her nose as she began to replay the events of tonight in her head.

Dinner, the dance, the beach. She began to imagine his face and how the moonlight reflected off his skin and how he kissed her.

"That fool." she cursed herself, images of that stupid yellow sponge would cross her mind, his annoying laugh, those ridiculous teeth, his voice.

"He Is SO annoying!" she said out loud to herself, "with that stupid high pitched voice, and that dumb outfit, and those squeaky shoes!" she began to get angry thinking about him.

The more that she thought about him though, the more that she could see. Those ridiculous soft lips, and his ridiculously strong hands. The way he used them to lead her on the dance floor, how he held her and whispered sweet things.

Those ridiculously beautiful blue eyes, the way his tongue moved around in her mouth, how he kissed her just now, why was she putting herself through this!? She dunked her head under the water to try to get her mind out of the gutter, he was the last thing she wanted to think about right now.

Her cheeks began to turn red as she began to remember the beach, why did he have to take her there? Why did he have to make her feel this way? Was she really having second thoughts? No, this wasn't supposed to happen.

Libby wasn't in love with him, he was a loser, a nobody.

What about just now?

Just now? That wasn't anything, he wasn't that great of a kisser, ok, maybe just a little bit... A little bit? Come on, you know it was better than that Libby. Whatever, It still didn't matter, it was part of the job, and she almost had it, if it weren't for him changing the subject.