Libby's Place

Chapter 5

"WHERE'S SPONGEBOB!" Mr. Krabs shouted as he ran over to Squidward, "WHERE DID HE GO! IS HE STILL HERE!" Mr. Krabs panicked as he shook Squidward, "OH! Would You stop shaking me?! How am I supposed to know where he went."

"We seen him leave about the same time you did." Sandy answered, "Why, what's wrong?" Mrs. Puff asked, "We gotta find em, I knew that witch was no good!" Mr. Krabs shouted before he explained what had just happened at the Chum bucket.

"HAH! I knew it was too good to be true, I knew no smart woman like her would actually be with him, I can't wait to break the news to him." Squidward laughed before Sandy slapped him across the face, "It's Not funny, that is my best friend, poor Spongebob, If I find that sponge, imma give her a piece of my mind." Sandy said as she shook her fist.

"We got to find them first." Mr. Krabs said, "and yer coming with me," Mr. Krabs pointed to Squidward before he grabbed him by his tentacle and ran out the building in the direction of Spongebob's pineapple.

Meanwhile.. In the opposite direction. On the other side of Bikini Bottom.

The front door to Libby's house opened as Libby led Spongebob into her living room, he looked around the room as he had never been inside her apartment before, his attention was brought back to her as she began to kick off her heels.

"oh, man, glad I finally get to take those off." she breathed a sigh of relief as she ruffled her hair before she started to reach round her back for the zipper that held her shirt closed, but struggled, or at least pretended to.

"Be a dear, and unzip me please?" she asked softly as she turned her back towards him. Spongebob blushed at her request, she wanted him to undress her?  "Are you sure? Um.." he asked, feeling uncomfortable, he didn't want to touch her body without permission, and didn't want to seem like a perv for doing so.

Libby looked back at him, he was nervous, understandably, when you look this good, how could someone not be nervous, right? In fact, she had to admit that she found his nervousness a little cute.

"Don't be afraid, please?" she asked again.

He could see it in her eyes, and it filled his heart with so much love and fire, in that moment, there wasn't anything he wouldn't do for her, so he gently placed his hand on her back to hold her still before slowly unzipping her shirt and allowing his knuckle to gently touch her skin, she was the most gorgeous woman he had ever known, and the fact that she was letting him touch her... it might not be in the way that they intend but it still meant something.

He had turned his head away to keep himself from looking as he did so, trying his best to respect her as much as he could.

Upon noticing, Libby smiled, he was such a sweet and adorable man, how did she end up in this situation with him, had he never seen a woman in her bra before? Has he ever seen one naked, and this close before?

"Thank you, sweet heart." she said as she lifted her shirt and dropped it on the floor, now she was just standing in her bra and skirt. Libby got even closer, and he backed up, trying to give her space until he could no longer move back as his back made contact with the door behind him, and yet during this entire interaction, he couldn't bring himself to look.

Spongebob's heart raced as he began to feel all these new sensations flowing throughout every inch of his body, and the worst part was that she wasn't even touching him. Spongebob began to sweat as he slowly turned his head to look at her, and upon seeing her beautiful eyes that housed a million stars, his knees weak, and he wanted to kiss her so badly.

Spongebob's lip trembled as he could feel her come closer, he could feel her chest press against his, oh dear neptune. Libby smiled, "It's ok if you want to look." she said, but he still hesitated, she smiled to herself, he was so sweet, and innocent, like a young boy, and he needed some guidance.