𝟬𝟭𝟲

D͙A͙L͙A͙N͙I͙ M͙O͙N͙R͙O͙E͙

"Can I take the blind fold off now?" She said smiling hard

"Okay go ahead mami." He replied standing behind her as Lani took the blind fold off.

Revealing a table full of a bunch of bags Lani pouted turning around to hug him.

"We just went shopping why is their more stuff kymani." She pouted walking towards the table to go through the things.

"You can never have enough pretty girl." He mummbled.

"Awwww babyyy..." she turned around going to back to grab him and hug him.

"You so sweet what did I do to deserve you." She smiled looking into her hazel eyes.

"Being you." Mani smiled back leaning down to peck her lips.

"There's more tho mami look in one of those bags for those sand shoes please." He told her Lani turning to go back up to the table she looked for all the boxes she thought were shoes before going through each one fighting the sand shoes.

Kymani walked up to her helping her take her heels off before replacing them with the sand shoes.

Mani took her hand helping her walking behind the table which led to a building they walked beside the building walking to the back which revealed a beach with the waves crashing into the sand.

"Awww omggg." Lani squeaked putting her hand over he mouth.

As the walked closer to the water mani brought her to a bunch of rose petals the read.

BE MY GF please.

Lani laughed at the please before shaking her head yes.

"A hundred times yes baby your so sweet." She looked at him with her bubble eyes not noticing his manhood getting hard by her stare.

"Keep looking at me like that imma fuck you in the water." He spoke seriously.

"Boy that is so unsanitary are you okay? You did that before ? Do I need to be worried ? " she rambled mani laughing before kissing her and reply no, no, no.

"Oh okay thought so." She pointed smiling turning to stare at the water.

"Thank you for the gifts kymani, thank you for the car thank you for everything, thank you for coming into my life honestly." She spoke softly both then staring at the water.

"Whatever for you mami you deserve it." He replied holding her tight.

"Your mom and sisters must be spoiled annit." She laughed.

"Nah my dukes in jail but my sisters most definitely." He laughed.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't know." She spoked quickly.

"You straight mami ion get mad or sad about it." He sound perfectly.

"Can I asked why she's in jail?" Lowly speaking.

"My pops used to be a drunk and hit my mama one day she told him she was leaving he ain't like that so he tried to switch it up and say he was leaving her he came in the room and picked me up but I started crying cs they way he grabbed me and dropped me making me cry more he started to hit me and my mama tried to stop him but he just hit her again and when she finally got up she stabbed him." He spoke in soft tone.

"We was good for a couple years she had my sisters but then the cops finally put the blame on her." He finished off.

"That's why your so insecure about those dents?" She turned raising a brow mani nodding his head.

Lani sighed holding him tight as he dropped him head in her neck inhaling scent.

It was true mani truly didn't get mad or sad about the past he just was happy to be in her arms.

"Well I love your dents they turn me on papa." She smiled standing on her tippy toes to kiss all three dents.

"I'm Rey to go homee." Mani whined gripping her butt.

"You freaky slut." She laughed hitting his stomach.

"For you I'll be whatever." He drooled laughing.

" He drooled laughing