prince, gang? ||3

Min-soon looked out the blacked out window as they drove away from the shop, away from where it all had happened. He tried to ignore the boys head on his shoulder. He knew his father would be pleased, the whole gang would but for some reason Min-soon felt... Wrong.. It felt wrong. He knew when the boy woke up how scared he would feel, after all he was the prince and they where taking him to there gang.

His father never really told him why he wanted the prince he had only said that the prince was going to be there's. Min-soo didn't want to imagine any way. Especially with Sun-gi here who was probably one of the most rough and Physcotic there.

The car took another corner causing Heon's body to lean forward, his head nearly falling of Min-soon's shoulder but he put out his hand and held Heon on his shoulder.

He had never seen the prince before, not this close up anyway, he was the same age as him, he knew that though. He looked slightly younger though, his face being more youth full. His face was clear and smooth, while his eye lashes where long and black. Min-soon couldn't help but admire the prince. His hand traced the sowed up wound. He wondered if it hurt the boy.

Heon mumbled something then causing Min-soon to quickly remove his hand. He wasn't meant to wake up yet. They where still quiet far away.

Heon mumbled and let out a whine sound, moving his head more into Min-soon's shoulder, moving one of his hands round the taller boy, so he was hugging him tightly.

Min-soon blinked quickly, clearly surprised.

"Um... He's not meant to be moving is he... " Min-soon said quietly afraid to wake the prince. Min-soon's cheeks where a bit pink from the other boys sudden touch as he held him tight like a little kid hugging a teddy bear. He seemed to be still asleep though just not... Knocked out.

Sun-gi turned around and looked at the two before pointing to the liquid and the cloth.

"Use more of that he's not meant to be moving" he said turning back to the front of the car.

Min-soon looked back at Heon before slowly stretching over and grabbing the liquid and the cloth. He gently moved the boys hair to one side of his face. He wanted to tell him he would be fine, he was clearly having a bad dream or something but Min-soon knew he shouldn't.

He slowly poured more of the liquid ob the cloth and gently pressed it back over Heon's mouth and nose leaving it for a minute before he felt the tightness around his waist leave as the boy whent limp again.

-----------

The memory's where still coming he wanted to escape them, not that they where bad.... Well they weren't bad untill...

Flash

Heon was crying, he was 15 years old, his father was looking at him angrily his hand raised.

"You are a disgrace to our family" his father shouted

"Do you think your mother would be happy, did she really die for nothing Heon?"

"Stop talking about mothers death" Heon shouted back, tears covering his face.

His dad scoffered and grabbed Heon's collar of his shirt.

Flash
The light was dimmer now.

He could see his mum, how sick she looked as she was laid on the hospital bed.

Heon stared at her confused.
"Mum?"

She didn't smile, she just stared at him, like she didn't even know him, like she was disgusted by him.

Heon's eyes teared up as he walked to her side.

"Mum? Mum? It's me Heon? "

His mum turned her head but it wasn't like she was looking at him more like through him.

"I don't know you, get away from me" his mother said her eyes suddenly looking afraid as she tried to move away from him.

A doctor grabbed Heon's shoulders gently.

"It's okay, your mums going to be fine"

Heon stared at her, confused, lost as he turned to the doctor his eyes burning.

"Why doesn't she know me, what did you do to her?" He shouted back at her doctor.

The doctor looked between Heon and his mum.

"Come on you need to leave" the doctor said to Heon.

Heon protested against him, turning back to his mum.

"Mum.. Mum.. It's me.. Cha Heon... Mum"

She didn't seem to listen she just stared, stared, and stared like she had no idea.

Heon eyes hurt he didn't know where he was all he could see was this he mumbled the words "mum" under his breath, his pain crushing his chest. He moved his arm holding on tightly as if he could suddenly get her to remember him, get her not to die with forgetting him.

Suddenly the memory ceased and Heon could smell that familiar smell again, the one he smelt before he passed out, before the memory's came. But this time there was no memory's. Maybe he had ran out of the happy ones or maybe he was just to tired to see anymore.

Now it truly was all darkness.

------------
Min-soon chucked the liquid and cloth back on to the empty space in the back seat. Looking back at Heon again. At least he looked peaceful again now when earlier he looked... Afraid.

Min-soon teared his eyes back of him and looked out the window again, eventually resting his head against the cold glass.

After a short while the car pulled up to what looked like a abandoned building, it was covered in green moss and just about in the middle of nowhere. Don-si parked the car in the darkened driveway of the building, hiden by the architecture of the building.

The three boys got out the car and min-soon picked up the prince, carrying him into the building. The other men checked them out as they walked in.

They looked so proud, so happy. There kind of happy anyway but Min-soon didn't know better. A older man patted him on the shoulder a toothless grin plastered on his face. Min-soon faked a smile back at him.

Was he ment to feel happy?

He didn't feel that happy.

Min-soon barely ever felt happy though. So that wasn't new.

-------------
Heon could finally feel, he could finally feel the real word, he wasn't stuck in the empty space anymore.

What happened to him?

He could feel a seat that he was sat on, he could feel the smooth wood of the chair against his wrist... There was something else there too some sort of rope? Wire? He tried to move his wrist abit.

It didn't move much, the wire, rope thing rubbed against his wrist. He tried to open his eyes but they felt grogy.

His mind panicked as he finally pried them open but he still couldn't really see. There was that familiar black space, but he could see he was still in his uniform but he wasn't where he was when he got...

He wasn't sure what happened to him.

He could see the wooden chair he was sat on and he could see the strong rope around his wrists the same with his ankles and even across his stomach.

His breathing grew heavier as he turned his head and a sudden pain shooter across his ear.

"What the hell?.. " he murmed into the dark.

His heart heated violently against his chest.

Was this his dads sort of plan? To prepare him for if something happened?

He moved his head to the other side, the pain was still there but it was less sharp. He knew it was no use struggling against the ropes but he did so anyway.

The door Kreeked open and footsteps became louder the light clicking on. Heon quickly moved his head forward his breath catching in his throat.

"Whatever you do Heon don't let them see what your feeling" he remembered what his father had told him with bearly every thing.